“Tiramisu mountain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Patriarch Ponds
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Oh wow this is definitely cake heaven! There are so many flavors to choose from, the chocolate Tiramisu was amazing, be warned the slices are not for the faint hearted!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

What I like about this place that it is unpretentious and a simple but good menu. The breakfast options are all good, from eggs to porridge. The porridge with caramelized banana is a good choice.
The place is small and fills up quickly during the week ends, the best is to come in early morning. Staff is good and friendly.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Right by Patriarch Pond, this small cafe/restaurant has a great selection of cakes and cupcakes. While they do give you a menu of all the options, they don't always have everything, so it's best to go up to the glass and select from a cake on the shelf. I have been there five times and have loved every cake I've gotten. It's about 300/400 rubles for a cake and 230 for a cupcake-but it is WORTH IT. I also get their sandwiches, which are delicious. I have never had the breakfast, but they have a wide selection. It's a great place to relax during the week, but extremely busy at the weekends.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went with another couple and had breakfast there. Their selection of cakes and pastries was to die for, but their breakfasts leave a lot to offer. I had eggs, sunny side up and my wife has pancakes. None of the four of us enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice coffe, I tried breakfast "I love breakfast" with salmon and eages Pashote. It was nice. Portions are big. It you hungry and like big portions is is place for you. There are many nice people around. Stuff speak English

1  Thank Ivanushko