$61
$116
$113
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
$41
$29
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,638 results
All reviewssmolenskaya metro stationprivilege roomred squarewhite rabbitgreat hotelexcellent locationwalking streetsouvenir shopsminute walkfree wifiperfect staywalk in showerhighly recommend this hotelstandard roomcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2013

While this place is pricey, this hotel was fantastic! The rooms were super nice and came with slippers. They were large and clean, had windows that open and comfy beds. The wi-fi was fantastic. The Staff were nice and spoke great english. The hotel had a wellness room with a sauna which was great.

The location was great! It's looked right near a pedestrian sidestreet Arbat, and you can take this almost the entire way to the Kremlin/Red Square/St. Basil's Cathedral. It's about a 25 minute walk from door to Sqaure.

If you are coming from the airport, the express train goes right to the Metro and the Metro goes pretty much right to the hotel doorstep, which is great as cabs from the Airport are pretty expensive.

There are tons of restaurants nearby with all kinds of food and lots of chains.

Room Tip: Don't drink the water in Moscow!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sara V
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our nice and comfortable room, wellness center and took advantage of our excellent location. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2013

i would like to recommend everyone staying here if you're visiting Moscow. Location is great, walking distance to Red Square and it's beside the famous Arbat Street. It is also beside the Metro station "Smolenskaya". Staff were helpful and friendly and forgetting english speaking. Room were cozy and furniture and fittings were new. I really enjoy staying at the hotel and for sure will be there again when i come back to Moscow.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aidil_Hussein
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel location, facilities and friendly manner of our service. I will share your comments with our hotel staff which I am sure will make them happy. We will continue to strive for excellence.
Thank you again and looking forward to welcome you back to Mercure Arbat Moscow

All the best,

Reviewed March 20, 2013

we came for 2 night to Moscow.
the location of the hotel is great! just few steps from the under ground and the Arbat street.
the staff was friendly and welcoming! they speak very well English .
the breakfast is amazing. fresh and tasty.
the rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tal S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time and effort to post your review. Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Mercure Arbat Moscow.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great hotel in a great location. Lots of shops, bars and restaurant in the immediate vicinity. There is a pub right across the road – John Bull, if you want a break from Russian food for a night the Hard Rock Café is a 5 mins walk.
The whole of Moscow is at your feed with the Metro station (Smolenskaya) a 1 min walk away.
The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Breakfast is very good with continental as well as a small range of hot food.
Whilst the Gym is small it is modern and has 2 tread mills, 2 bikes and 1 all in one weights machine as well as free weights.
Can’t fault this hotel especially given it is fairly cheap compared to many other hotels in Moscow.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank SunMan74
Ada E, General Manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the team, thank you very much for your feedback after your stay with us.
It is great to read that you liked our facilities and location. You are right, our gym is not very big considering that the size of our hotel. Nevertheless you can find there all the necessary high quality TechnoGym machines. There are also infrared saunas in both changing rooms at your disposal.

Let me thank you once again for staying with us on your trip to Moscow and taking the moment to write a review.

We sincerely hope to have another chance to welcome you as our Guest again in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I can only give the Mercure Arbat my highest compliments. I have absolutely no complaints and its's not my usual to say that.

I wasn't sure I would like the hotel when I first arrived but my view soon changed when we were warmly welcomed by Elena, who was very polite and spoke English fluently. There was a discrepancy between the rate in my reservation and what they had on their system, but that was fixed immediately. The hotel is new and modern.

The room was immaculately cleaned, as the rest of the hotel seemed to be. The bed was firm and the linen crisp and clean. The bedroom windows are sound proof and I couldn't hear anything from the outside. The bathroom was large and the shower excellent. The very fast free wi-fi Internet is a HUGE plus. I did a speed test with my iPad and it was above 16Mbps, quite uncommon for most hotels.

Breakfast is good with a good selection of breads, fruits, including a delicious fruit salad, cheeses, juices, cereals and hot dishes that varied daily.

The staff was very nice, always polite and willing to help. Everyone I talked to spoke English.

As everyone else already posted, the location is excellent. The walk to the Kremlin and Red Square is easy and very entertaining through Old Arbat.

I left Moscow to spend a few days in Saint Petersburg with plans to try another hotel at a different location upon my return just so I experienced staying at a different part of the city, but I cancelled the other hotel and am going back to the Mercure Arbat in a few days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank brzlian1

Dear Salomao,

Thank you very much for your fantastic comprehensive review following your recent visit in Mercure Arbat Moscow.

On behalf of all staff and management of the Mercure Arbat Moscow, let me express our sincere respect and gratitude to you! We would like to thank you for your review and for so high ratings. It a great pleasure to read that we have met your expectations!

Looking forward to welcome you back to Moscow.

Cordially,