Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
Moscow CityPass
12 Reviews
from $56.53
1,096 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We have had the best time in Moscow thanks to our guide Natalie and Moscow Private Tours. Great help in advance of the trip so we had the perfect guidance.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

It was excellent with Galina, a knowledgeable guide. The driver was good. With her thorough knowledge of Moscow's history, Galina made the trip most worthwhile.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

This was our first visit to Moscow and while it has become a very tourist-friendly place, it was a little bit difficult getting around because of all the Cyrillic. We searched through many different tour companies on Tripadvisor. We initially were planning to go with another company that had good ratings but they only responded after a second message AND requested pre-payment through Western Union?? This set off alarm bells and we decided to go with Moscow Private Tours, who replied professionally and very quickly. They even have a 24-hour online chat to answer questions.
The company provides a range of options/prices and we booked a 4-hour Moscow Overview tour plus 1-hour lunch. This was probably one of the best tours we've ever had! Our tour guide, Alina, was extremely well-educated in Russian history and fluent in English. She promptly picked us up at our hotel and took us on the metro for a journey through the heart of the City. We had so many questions and didn't disappoint with her comprehensive answers. The beauty of these private tours is that they can structure it and change it based on what you are more interested in/what you want to see. We were so fortunate we've chosen the right Tour company and to our luck, the best tour guide! Thank you Alina!!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

This was my first trip to Moscow. A city and country that I love so much and know a lot about. My first tour "Moscow must-see's tour was with Kate Parfenova. We spent more than 5 hours walking around the most important Moscow s attractions . Kate was great and she told me a lot of new things about Russian history and Moscow's site. Time with Kate was great and pleasurable. We also had a premium lunch at a beautiful restaurant Lavka Lavka. Kate offered many many information and her company. Since this was my second day in Moscow, her advice and information about using metro and other things helped me a lot, so I felt myself as a local.
Next day I met Zhenya Sidorova for a Full Kremlin Tour. Zhenya is a wonderful guide. Beside a lot of people in a huge groups, Zhenya has entered me in Kremlin very fast and showed me and talked me about everything at Kremlin site. Zhenya has answered on any of my thousands questions. In addition, she spent her privet time with me after tour. We had beautiful time together.
I would recommend Moscow Private Tours by heart, because this is a great way to see and learn something about Moscow. You will feel special not like just one typical tourist in boring huge groups. Kate and Zhenya made me feel special. Girls are very professional and kind. I can freely say that I have new friends in Moscow. <3 <3 <3 Thank you for making my first experience of loving city and country so special. Живела Русија ! :*

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Nevena K
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Julia met us in our hotel lobby and we loved her immediately. With a bright sunny day and a knowledgeable guide we headed to the metro for a tour and then to Red Square. Julia was a walking of Russian history and made all of Moscow come to life. We learned so much. Added to her perfect English and incredible patience with two senior citizens, we would highly recommend Moscow Private Tours and Julia. You will have the best! And lunch and vodka tasting were a real treat!

After our goodbyes to Julia we met up with Zhenya for a Kremlin tour. This young lady was so well informed and very passionate about her job. We loved every minute.

All in all we felt we had a royal tour with these two and were thrilled with all we learned about Moscow.

Date of experience: June 2017