Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
from $69.00
1,094 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed July 20, 2016

I was so fortunate to contact Moscow Private Tours and have Sirine as a guide. What a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm. Sirine spoke fabulous English and had a command of history and architecture that made the day flow easily. I was delayed in arriving and both Sirine and Moscow Private Tours accommodated me seamlessly, although this had Sirine guiding me until 9PM in the evening - really an awesome experience.

1  Thank malcolm a
Reviewed July 19, 2016

We took both the Moscow must see's, the driving tour and the Kremlin Grounds tour with Moscow Private Tours. Our guide was Svetlana for our tours and she was amazing, on time and full of information about the city. We were able to see much of the city in a short time. We also opted to get the photographer which was top notch. The photographer knew all the good spots to take pictures and was very amazing at directing us into the right poses, even though I am not eh most photogenic person in the world. I would highly recommend using Moscow Private Tour.

2  Thank David F
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding! Our coordinatorAnna was very prompt and answer all questions, coordinating our tour.
Our guide Sirene was very pleasent, professional and knowlegable.
You guys are SUPER ! Thank you very-very much!!!

1  Thank TX831
Reviewed July 14, 2016

we recently visited Russia for 9 days and had four days of private tours with this company. daria gave us our Moscow must see tour and full kremlin tour, and Tanya gave us our st petes must see tour and peterhof/Catherine palace tour. all four days were well worth it. we are not tour people in general, but since Russia seemed so foreign to us and we were traveling with our 2 kids (18 and 21), I thought it would be good to have some expertise from guides. the prices were a bit high, but the flexibility and quality were outstanding.

the must see tours are very long days- we must have walked between 5 and 8 miles each day. they hit the highlights and you get a feel for local issues and opinions and habits so it was really interesting listening to our guides. it was perfect to keep our kids going though. if we had done it on our own, they would have pooped out mid afternoon I am sure.

in general it saved much time and frustration and confusion regarding lines and tickets etc. one thing is that we entered the hermitage and the palaces through the group tour entrance which I suppose saved some time. however, it seemed that the peterhof rooms we saw might have been different than the individual tourists there.

daria and Tanya were very knowledgeable and informative. their English was excellent, but sometimes our humor was a bit lost on them. daria was very sweet and jovial. Tanya was part of the cultural ministry so she knew a lot of history. Tanya was a very fast walker which suited us fine.

overall I wouldn't hesitate to use this company. i communicated with anna quite a bit prior to our trip and she responded to my emails extremely quickly. I liked the fact that there was really no cancellation fee.also, I got a multi-day discount which was nice.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank asie
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Having never visited Moscow, and speaking no Russian, my husband and I wanted an English speaking guide to help us get acquainted with the city. Moscow Private tours had gotten good reviews on TripAdvisor, so we booked a tour online before we left the USA.
I was very pleased with the variety of tours that were offered by the company. We chose the Tour of Your Choice. Our guide was "Kate". She met us at our hotel at the time agreed upon and listened to our concerns about going at a slow pace as we are both older and have walking difficulties. Her English was very good and her information regarding the sites we toured was interesting and informative. She made sure we were with her at all times and did not try to hurry us. This we both appreciated. It was one of the best tour experiences we have had and would highly recommend Moscow Private Tours for your sightseeing in Moscow. Kate made our first day in Russia very special and we could not be more pleased !