Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
Moscow CityPass
12 Reviews
from $56.53
1,096 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed April 10, 2016

My son and I accompanied my husband on a business trip and used Moscow Private Tours to show us around. We booked the Night Tour with Svetlana and she was just fantastic. We learned so much and saw so much in just a few hours and Moscow is beautiful at night. Her English was perfect and her enthusiasm to show us as much as possible was greatly appreciated. The driver was courtesy and very friendly. The traffic in Moscow at night is easy as opposed to the daytime traffic. They met us in our hotel lobby and were very timely. I highly recommend this tour!

We also booked the Kremlin Private Tour with Daria. She also met us in our hotel lobby and did a fantastic time showing us around. She was polite, patient and courteous at all times. Her English was excellent. She showed us how to use the metro so that we could find our way back to our hotel and when the tour was over she offered to walk us to our lunch restaurant. Our tour of the Kremlin was fascinating with loads of historical information (I love history) and she answered all my questions. She kept my 16 year old son entertained. We shopped and she was patient. We went into the Diamond Fund (not part of the tour) and she waited for us. She taught us all about the cathedral square and each cathedral. To top all of that, we heard helicopters and she explained that it could possibly be Putin arriving to the Kremlin. Long story short, it was him and his entourage passed us by while we snapped pictures! She finished our tour with the Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell and walked us through the Alexandresky Park. It was a lovely tour!

4  Thank SPL201
Reviewed April 5, 2016

We used this company and its office in St Pete for our tours. They are highly professional. Excellent guides and drivers. Everything on time, we covered the complete schedule, friendly staff. We really recommend using a tour when visiting Russia. There is so much history!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

We had a tour of the Kremlin with Daria of Moscow Private Tours and she was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable, spoke English well, and I highly recommend her!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank David Allen Don J
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked the tour in advance. We had a primer tour in Saint Petersburg and it was lovely.The first part of the tour was with Julia and she was incredible with excellent English and so lovely and lots of patience. The second part was the Kremlin grounds with Daria and was exceptional, Daria was like a friend walking around with us and answering our every question and we had quite a lot. Both are highly recommended

1  Thank HavyS
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Alexandra did a fantastic job of showing me around Moscow and was very receptive to all my questions throughout the tour. Despite some initial hiccups in coordinating my pick up location, Alexandra was extremely helpful and went out of her way to ensure that my airport pick up and return was properly coordinated. She felt more like a friend than a guide, and the fact that we were just 5 years apart in our ages meant that we were able to click and bond very well. Alexandra was very knowledgeable of Russian history and is clearly very passionate about her city, and was able to make this a great introduction to Moscow for me. I have no hesitation to recommend Alexandra and Moscow Private Tours after what was nothing short of an enriching, fantastic experience.