Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
Moscow CityPass
12 Reviews
from $56.53
1,096 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked the tour in advance. We had a primer tour in Saint Petersburg and it was lovely.The first part of the tour was with Julia and she was incredible with excellent English and so lovely and lots of patience. The second part was the Kremlin grounds with Daria and was exceptional, Daria was like a friend walking around with us and answering our every question and we had quite a lot. Both are highly recommended

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank HavyS
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Alexandra did a fantastic job of showing me around Moscow and was very receptive to all my questions throughout the tour. Despite some initial hiccups in coordinating my pick up location, Alexandra was extremely helpful and went out of her way to ensure that my airport pick up and return was properly coordinated. She felt more like a friend than a guide, and the fact that we were just 5 years apart in our ages meant that we were able to click and bond very well. Alexandra was very knowledgeable of Russian history and is clearly very passionate about her city, and was able to make this a great introduction to Moscow for me. I have no hesitation to recommend Alexandra and Moscow Private Tours after what was nothing short of an enriching, fantastic experience.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I found this tour on tripadvisor and am so happy I did! We booked the one day walking tour with the premium lunch and were seriously impressed! Our guide Kate was the best! She was very knowledgeable and personable and we couldn't have asked for a better time. Unfortunately Red Square was closed that day but she worked around that little hiccup and ended at my favorite restaurant in Moscow! Pay up a little for the premium lunch and ask for Kate!

Reviewed March 28, 2016

We did two tours with Moscow Private Tours -- Kremlin and Sergiev Passad. Highly recommend both. Guides were timely, knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English. Seeing these sites with a tour guide is so much more efficient and interesting.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

I had 5 hours in Moscow following a work trip, and this was the perfect way to spend it! Svetlana showed me around the city, she collected me from my hotel, and dropped me back off. I was on my own so this was important for me as I speak no Russian and wanted to ensure I was safe getting around. Can't speak highly enough of the tour, a must in Moscow!