Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
Moscow CityPass
12 Reviews
from $56.53
1,096 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed April 1, 2016

I found this tour on tripadvisor and am so happy I did! We booked the one day walking tour with the premium lunch and were seriously impressed! Our guide Kate was the best! She was very knowledgeable and personable and we couldn't have asked for a better time. Unfortunately Red Square was closed that day but she worked around that little hiccup and ended at my favorite restaurant in Moscow! Pay up a little for the premium lunch and ask for Kate!

Reviewed March 28, 2016

We did two tours with Moscow Private Tours -- Kremlin and Sergiev Passad. Highly recommend both. Guides were timely, knowledgeable, friendly and spoke excellent English. Seeing these sites with a tour guide is so much more efficient and interesting.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

I had 5 hours in Moscow following a work trip, and this was the perfect way to spend it! Svetlana showed me around the city, she collected me from my hotel, and dropped me back off. I was on my own so this was important for me as I speak no Russian and wanted to ensure I was safe getting around. Can't speak highly enough of the tour, a must in Moscow!

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We had the day tour of the Kremlin with Valeria She is a wealth of knowledge of the Kremlin and guided us through the Kremlin first through the Churches and then through the Armory pointing out all the important things to see from the Diamond Throne, Coronation robe, Royal Carriages, European and Russian arm our , heavily jeweled icons , bibles , Tableware and finally the famous faberge Eggs. Really worth a visit and great guide . My wife has used Moscow private tours all week and I'd use them again for longer tours

2  Thank rossm347
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Our guide for the day was Julia. Great attitude, very knowledgable about city history. Fluent on english language. All was organised very well.