Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
Moscow CityPass
12 Reviews
from $56.53
1,096 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed March 7, 2016

We had a tour to Sergiev Passad with a guide named Maria. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. It takes about an hour to get to Sergiev Pasad from Moscow, but it didn't feel long at all as Maria had some interesting stories ready and answered all our questions. Sergiev Pasad itself is absolutely amazing both architecturally and historically. Your heart skips a bit as you realise that most of the Russian tzars have been walking through these very same doors.
It wasn't our first day in Moscow, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to get to the train station ourselves, but the fact that the guides actually meet you at your hotel lobby would certainly appeal to the people who are afraid to get lost in the new city.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

Our tour guide Kate was fantastic, prompt at meeting us at our hotel. She knew so much about Moscow and was passionate about it. It was an easy walk but rug up if you're doing it in winter! We also had the traditional lunch; which was lovely but watch out for that horseradish vodka shot. Would definitely recommend this tour.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016

we had such a charming lovely guide named Sirine , educated , cultural , very professional , an expert who answered all our questions with patience and kindness , we couldn't find a better way to get familiar with Moscow and the Russian culture.
During the tour we had a little crisis which she handled in a perfect manner( though it wasn't her job - she just cared ) and we were so grateful for her help.So many interesting venues in Moscow - we need few more days and whenever we're back to Moscow we will ask her again - thank you Sirine

1  Thank 235yoramf
Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

Before flying back to London I decided to stay a day in Moscow. Not knowing the city I booked a tour and chose Olga as my guide. I'm so glad I did! Olga was a great companion for the day; knowledgeable, fun and enthusiastic! She made me feel really comfortable and I saw everything that I wanted to, plus the Moscow Arts Theatre after we discovered a mutual love of theatre and Stanislavski!
I would definitely recommend the tour and especially Olga.
Oh, and the food at the restaurant was amazing. I've found it hard being vegetarian in Russia but was well catered for there.

1  Thank Galaxygirl01
Reviewed February 16, 2016

It was a very rainy day, and I only had one day in Moscow, so I thought it'd be all ruined. I was wrong, Olga was the perfect guide, nice, knowledgeable, caring, friendly and smart. At a leisurely pace, we saw everything with right amount of information. Thanks a million, Moscow Private Tours and Olga! Also, the Kremlin tour was great, thanks you Valeria!