“very highly recommended”

Moscow Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 342 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best private tours in Moscow since 2011. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian!
Reviewed February 24, 2016

we had such a charming lovely guide named Sirine , educated , cultural , very professional , an expert who answered all our questions with patience and kindness , we couldn't find a better way to get familiar with Moscow and the Russian culture.
During the tour we had a little crisis which she handled in a perfect manner( though it wasn't her job - she just cared ) and we were so grateful for her help.So many interesting venues in Moscow - we need few more days and whenever we're back to Moscow we will ask her again - thank you Sirine

1  Thank 235yoramf
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"perfect guide"
"great sense of humor"
in 11 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"informative tour"
in 11 reviews
"private guide"
in 15 reviews
"main sights"

Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

Before flying back to London I decided to stay a day in Moscow. Not knowing the city I booked a tour and chose Olga as my guide. I'm so glad I did! Olga was a great companion for the day; knowledgeable, fun and enthusiastic! She made me feel really comfortable and I saw everything that I wanted to, plus the Moscow Arts Theatre after we discovered a mutual love of theatre and Stanislavski!
I would definitely recommend the tour and especially Olga.
Oh, and the food at the restaurant was amazing. I've found it hard being vegetarian in Russia but was well catered for there.

1  Thank Galaxygirl01
Reviewed February 16, 2016

It was a very rainy day, and I only had one day in Moscow, so I thought it'd be all ruined. I was wrong, Olga was the perfect guide, nice, knowledgeable, caring, friendly and smart. At a leisurely pace, we saw everything with right amount of information. Thanks a million, Moscow Private Tours and Olga! Also, the Kremlin tour was great, thanks you Valeria!

Reviewed February 12, 2016

I write this review for my wife who did the tour with Sirine. It was a lovely tour with a perfect guide who knows a lot about Moscow and Russia in general. In about 5 hours you get a nice tour, a tea break and a lovely lunch. Highly recommended , my wife says I should go as well. Sirine tells beautiful stories.

1  Thank Bommeltje