“Perfect!”

Moscow Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 342 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best private tours in Moscow since 2011. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian!
Reviewed February 16, 2016

It was a very rainy day, and I only had one day in Moscow, so I thought it'd be all ruined. I was wrong, Olga was the perfect guide, nice, knowledgeable, caring, friendly and smart. At a leisurely pace, we saw everything with right amount of information. Thanks a million, Moscow Private Tours and Olga! Also, the Kremlin tour was great, thanks you Valeria!

Date of experience: February 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"perfect guide"
"great sense of humor"
in 11 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"informative tour"
in 11 reviews
"private guide"
in 15 reviews
"main sights"

Reviewed February 12, 2016

I write this review for my wife who did the tour with Sirine. It was a lovely tour with a perfect guide who knows a lot about Moscow and Russia in general. In about 5 hours you get a nice tour, a tea break and a lovely lunch. Highly recommended , my wife says I should go as well. Sirine tells beautiful stories.

1  Thank Bommeltje
Reviewed February 3, 2016

What more could we have asked for as the expectations were more than we could have imagined - Julia our guide was lovely, kind and a pleasure to spend time with. If you are in any doubts about the product Moscow Private Tours offer then look no further. From the initial enquiry through to the tour, communication was excellent, they will not disappoint - we certainly weren't

1  Thank nanahcub
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

My husband was working in Moscow so we thought of me doing a private tour to see the highlights of Moscow. I was picked up by Maria a very spontaneous smart lady. First she showed me the beautiful metro station! Truly amazing after that tour she took me to the Red Square and Kremlin (outside). And told me a lot about the history of all the buildings and the history of the rulers from the past. Super interesting and after this compact tour she took me to a cozy restaurant for a healthy Russian lunch. I truly enjoyed my day with her and would never had known so much about the history of these beautiful buildings! Would absolutely recommend this private tour! And money wise it is truly worth it! Thank you Maria for a lovely day

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Icbergman
See more reviews
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

I took the Moscow winter tour as it seemed like a good idea to me (due to the fact that it's January and being for the first time in Russia). I visited the main attractions of Moscow and at the end of the day, we had a typical russian lunch in a tiny cosy Café. Maria was my guide and i had an excellent time with her. She's punctual, flexible, helpful, incredibly knowledgeable and has a lot of anecdotes about the soviet time. спасибо Mapиa! Thumbs up!

Date of experience: January 2016