Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
from $69.00
1,094 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

My husband was working in Moscow so we thought of me doing a private tour to see the highlights of Moscow. I was picked up by Maria a very spontaneous smart lady. First she showed me the beautiful metro station! Truly amazing after that tour she took me to the Red Square and Kremlin (outside). And told me a lot about the history of all the buildings and the history of the rulers from the past. Super interesting and after this compact tour she took me to a cozy restaurant for a healthy Russian lunch. I truly enjoyed my day with her and would never had known so much about the history of these beautiful buildings! Would absolutely recommend this private tour! And money wise it is truly worth it! Thank you Maria for a lovely day

2  Thank Icbergman
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

I took the Moscow winter tour as it seemed like a good idea to me (due to the fact that it's January and being for the first time in Russia). I visited the main attractions of Moscow and at the end of the day, we had a typical russian lunch in a tiny cosy Café. Maria was my guide and i had an excellent time with her. She's punctual, flexible, helpful, incredibly knowledgeable and has a lot of anecdotes about the soviet time. спасибо Mapиa! Thumbs up!

1  Thank Raquel4U
Reviewed January 7, 2016

We booked the Moscow must-sees tour on day 2 of our trip and our guide was Sirine. She is a historian and could explain all the details of history that you may be interested in. We enjoyed the 4 hour walking tour very much even when it was minus 16 celsius on the day!

Reviewed January 5, 2016

I had an overnight transit stop in Moscow and wanted to see the city in the morning before my onward flight. The 4hr tour really fit the bill for my first steps into Moscow. The bespoke timing and a great guide, Sirine made it very enjoyable and efficient for me to see the city while making it back to the airport in good time for my flight. Sirine was armed with lots of information and background descriptions and photographs (on an iPad) which brought the sights we visited to life. I was picked up and dropped off at the platform of the airport express train so I didn't need to worry at all about logistics and could just relax and enjoy the tour. Thanks for a fun morning in the city!

2  Thank seereene
Reviewed January 3, 2016

Julia is a delightful person and a wonderful guide. She was patient with our questions and thoughtful and candid in her explanations. We could not have asked for a better time in Moscow.

1  Thank Livia D