“Very Pleased! Will book with them again!”

Moscow Private Tours
Ranked #1 of 342 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best private tours in Moscow since 2011. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian!
Reviewed November 22, 2015

My tour guide for the Moscow Must See tour was Sirine and she was absolutely awesome. Not only did I see a lot and learn a lot, but I had a lot of fun. I saved the Kremilin for my next visit though and that was a good idea - there was so much to see and do already. I scheduled my tour for 11am at the end of November and it worked out perfectly, ending with the traditional lunch as an early evening meal, perfect for the season. Sirine brought along a tablet loaded with historical images and and images of other sights that I now want to see that I would not have known about, like pictures of many of the newer Metro stations. I will definitely request Sirine as my guide when I come back.

Date of experience: November 2015
Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"perfect guide"
"great sense of humor"
in 11 reviews
"spoke very good english"
"informative tour"
in 11 reviews
"private guide"
in 15 reviews
"main sights"

Reviewed November 22, 2015

We did a Moscow city center visit with Evgeniy. It was just perfect. He knows perfect French, and so much about Russian history. Every detail was really interesting and we got a wonderful panorama. He was very flexible for the program, full of anecdotes and made our one-day Moscow visit unforgettable. Thank ou Evgeniy!

Reviewed November 16, 2015

I took the Must-see tour with Svetlana and the Kremlin Tour with Nadya. Both gave personalized professional tours consistent with international expectations. Both were very personable and very fluent in English. Svetlana also focused on teaching me how to navigate the city/metro and focus on top attractions in a limited amount of time. Based upon her teaching, I was able to spend an entire day touring other sites by myself without getting lost/in-trouble. Going through the Kremlin with Nadya was much easier than using an audio guide or looking at the english pamphlets.

Reviewed November 15, 2015 via mobile

First day of snow and first day of exploring Moscow :) although it was quite cold I still enjoyed first day Moscow tour with a very knowledgable and interesting guide Zhanna who spoke very good English. She was very punctual meeting me at my Airbnb stay and very friendly. The tour was around the city center and includes a lot of walking ( does not include any entrances into museums, churches etc.) but it's a good way to learn a bit about the city. I strongly suggest this tour especially to solo travelers.

1  Thank daca v