Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Moscow Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Moscow
from $35.50
from $179.00
from $485.00
from $69.00
1,094 results
All reviews walking tour day tour traditional lunch kremlin tour great tour vodka tasting red square hotel lobby russian history kremlin grounds sergiev posad perfect guide great sense of humor spoke very good english informative tour private guide main sights
Reviewed March 15, 2015

During the New Year Holiday in January my college-aged son and I booked a one-day walking tour with Moscow Private Day Tours. Svetlana was our knowledgeable and lovely guide. She regaled us with interesting historical stories about all the sights we visited. I had last visited Moscow in 1983 with my university and was not provided with as in-depth a history as Svetlana was able to convey to us. The walking tour provided a perfect overview of the Kremlin area and adjoining neighborhoods of importance. We enjoyed lunch with Svetlana (she spoke first-rate English) and learned so much from her about Russian life and culture. She even brought Russian chocolates for us to sample. This was such a thoughtful gesture. I would definitely recommend taking this tour as the private guide is able to provide so much more historical and cultural information than standard group tours.

Date of experience: January 2015
4  Thank kainepatricia
Reviewed March 8, 2015 via mobile

I travel a lot for my work and usually take the opportunity to visit the city I'm in using a private tour guide. My tour of Moscow with Zhanna was amazing, and from far the best I ever had. Her depth of knowledge and friendliness made this tour perfect. I highly recommend her and Private Tour.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 2, 2015

we had a very interesting guided tour with Maria. she has a large and interesting knowladge about the history of the city .

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed February 28, 2015 via mobile

I had only a short time to get a view of Moscow Anna was very flexible to adapt a tour to my timing and Zhanna was a smiling guide who give me a lot of insight and

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed February 26, 2015

Tour was fantastic, you see all the main sites but it is the tourguide that makes a experience and my guide, Kate, was fantastic. She made me feel at the end of the tour that I had an understanding of the Russian culture and people and she made this history lesson one to certainly remember with all her facts and details. Any question I had she was able to answer and with some. She was friendly, chatty and I really enjoyed the day. When booking tours like this on your own I was nervous but I was certainly delighted that I did. For the price I couldn't recommend the tour enough. Just wish I'd had more time to see more sites!

Date of experience: February 2015