“Our tours with the best guide Milana”

Moscow Private Tours
Ranked #2 of 254 Tours in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Best private tours in Moscow since 2011. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Italian!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Our tours with the best guide Milana”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had 3 days with Milana. She is the best!

Each day she showed us different places and told us so many interesting stories and legends.

We saw highlights of Moscow, which every tourist must see. We visited Metro stations “underground palaces”, very impressive. She took us to off- beaten tourist places, very interesting.

She showed us favorite places where local people go, also she shared her favorite places, very beautiful.

Milana took us to not expensive restaurants for lunch. Also showed us places where we can go in the morning to have breakfast, and places where we could go out in the evening. It was very useful information.

Her personality is perfect for guiding. Milana is very easygoing and interesting person to communicate with. We ended up being friends. She is a lovely person, with great sense of humor. Her knowledge of history is impressive. I am not exaggerating. We really loved her tours.

Look at the previous pages where you will find so many nice reviews about Milana.
Now we understand those people who left reviews about her.

We feel very lucky we met her. She made our trip to Moscow!

2 Thank Bigtrip961

• Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Very interesting tour”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had one day with Milana. Tour was great!
We booked “Hidden Moscow” tour. She showed us so many interesting and beautiful places, and told us about history, art and religion.
We learnt so much and enjoyed every minute we spent with Milana. She loves her city and knows Moscow very well. She has great sense of humor and very friendly personality, which made our tour more interesting and enjoyable.
The only regret we had was that we wanted to hire Milana for other next days but Milana was already booked by others. We made a mistake thinking we could book more tours for other days if we like the first day with our guide. We LOVED the first day with our guide and wanted to have her for all of the days we stayed in Moscow.
My advice is to book more tours in advance, especially with such a professional and wonderful guide as Milana. She is the best!

New York City, New York
“Thank you Milana for great tour”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Usually I don’t write reviews, but Milana deserves it. She is the best guide in Moscow.
We had a wonderful day with our guide Milana.

After reading all reviews on TripAdvisor about her and this agency, we decided to book a tour with Milana. Indeed, she is very professional guide and very nice person.

My husband (he is American) and I (I am Russian, born in Moscow) enjoyed all of the sightseeing and the history. As my husband reads a lot about history, I was not sure if I could explain everything and answer to all of his questions, so I was happy we had Milana to tell us about Russian and Moscow history. Her knowledge of Moscow even impressed me, native Muscovite. I was surprised to discover so many interesting places I would never pay attention before, when I lived in Moscow. I felt like I learnt about my city much more than I could read in the books.

She welcomed all of our questions, tons of questions :) Thank you, Milana, for your patience.

Milana also gave us a lot of useful information about what else to see, where to go on next day.

When we returned home, my husband said that Milana was the best guide we ever had. I agree.

I will recommend Milana and this agency to all of my friends without hesitation.

Visited September 2012
Cincinnato
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Moscow Tour”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had the essentials of Moscow day tour on October 15. My guide was Olga. She is a pretty easy going person and very open to talk to. She arrived on time and our tour started with visit to Moscow metro. We spent all day in central moscow going around all the famous sites. The Lenin's tomb was closed due to construction however, we were able to go into Kremelin for a quick visit. The lunch at the traditional Ukranian restaurant was excellent. Olga has a good grasp of history and politics and she speaks fluent English. Overall, it was a great private tour and I highly recommend this company.

Antibes, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Our Best Moscow Decision”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

When discovering a new destination we always try to have a guided tour on day 1 and then do our own thing should time remains. We chose Moscow Private Tours after reading the Tripadvisor reviews and can say that this was an excellent choice. Email correspondence prior to our arrival was punctual and well organised and we had a good idea of what to expect for our full day tour. We had the lovely and intelligent Katya as our guide and for the first couple of hours she was accompanied by her colleague Olga (who speaks French and English). We saw and experienced things we would never have managed to find ourselves and heard interesting bits of info not seen in guidebooks. Katya was our friend, concierge, guide, translator, advisor - all in one - and all the helpful info turned us into Moscow experts! Katya had the ability to fine-tune our tour as we went along to suit our specific interests. We were travelling with our aged parents and Katya was very patient and flexible at all times. Excellent restaurant recommendations and we did not feel like tourists at all. Our tour was just at the right pace and Katya generously gave us far more than the allocated 8 hours. These girls are professional guides, well read and all with university degrees and I cannot recommend this company more. The best investment you can make in terms of money and time. Thank you to Katya and the MDT team.