“The Best Moscow Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Moscow Bike Tours

Moscow Bike Tours
Ranked #4 of 154 Outdoor Activities in Moscow
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer guided bike tours in Moscow in English and Spanish languages. We believe that cycling is the most comfortable and enjoyable way to explore Moscow. Please visit our web-site to find more information and to book a tour.
Darlington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Moscow Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I'd give the tour a 6 if I could. First the biking...anyone can do it if Jackie can. We are in our late 40s and Jackie's not been on a bike for years. It's mostly FLAT with one hill, but we got off and walked up, Vad was quite happy to do this, it was worth it. Second the scenery. Fantastic is an understatement. Ride along the river through the parks and up to a lookout point, coming back a different route as the city lit up, stopping to take photos when ever we wanted. Third, the guide. Vad is a wonderful guide. Incredibly personable and friendly. He made it a wonderful tour for us. He is very passionate about his city and loves to tell you about it. I highly recommend this tour. I can't say it enough.

4 Thank Jason S

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Moscow Bike Tours - Night Tour 9th September 12”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Could not ask for more - excellent tour and fantastic experience... I could not recommend it more highly...

4 Thank Rupert W
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience with Vad at Moscow Bike Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My first day was spent walking around Moscow looking at statues and buildings but really having no idea what I was looking at. After feeling a bit frustrated, I searched TripAdvisor to find Moscow Bike Tours, emailed them and set up a tour for the next day. It was the BEST find!!!! I’m not a cyclist at all but I loved my day biking around Moscow – it provided such a unique perspective. No one else had signed up so I was lucky enough to have a private tour!

Vad is knowledgeable, fun, and always had my safety in mind. While it was fantastic to see such mix of history, cool buildings, interesting statues, and beautiful parks, the best part was talking with Vad to see things through a local’s eyes.

4 Thank JenD120
TAMPA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thrilling Bike Ride in Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Once I booked the Night Bike tour I received detailed directions on how to get to the meeting place by metro. It was really important because you don’t find many English speakers in the city and the metro signs are in Russian. If you decide to use the metro take your time and get familiar with it.
For your ride, you can choose different type of bikes - comfortable cruisers, MTBs or hybrids. I am not an experienced biker and the ride wasn’t tiring at all. I just wanted to enjoy the city at night. It was a THRILL! Our tour guides, Vero and Roman, were very friendly and informative.
Moscow is a beautiful city and we spent the 3 hours in City Center Moscow. The ride was customized for us! We rode through many tourist places and parks. At the end of the tour when it started to get dark we arrived at the Red Square. It was stunning to see the Resurrection Gate, Kremlin wall, St. Basil Cathedral, Gum, and State Historical Museum at twilight! Thank you Vero and Roman!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank PAVIATampa
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to see Moscow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thanks to Vad & Veronica we had a great afternoon. Sunny Moscow with guides that know what they are talking about. Ask him about the tunnels...

Lonneke & Piet