“Typical American Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Arbat
Reviewed June 7, 2012

When you have had your fill of Russain quisine, then you are ready for a trip to New Arbat to eat at Chili's. It isn't a great steak house, but every once in a while noy need a taste of home.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I was here with my husband during a recent stay in Moscow. The food was exactly like in the US. However, I would warn anyone from going here, as I am certain that our credit card was compromised from being used at the restaurant. Our waitress and the service was generally poor, so while I was uncomfortable with the fact that it took them a seemingly long time to run our credit card, I thought is was on par with the rest of the service. Lo and behold not long after, we noticed several fraudulent charges on the card.
I will accept some of the blame, as I should probably have known better than to use the card in the first place (and would advise future travelers to stick to cash at all Moscow establishments). However, I hope that Chili's will determine who among their staff is a part of this scheme.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I recommend this restaurant to all who want a hearty and inexpensive meal in downtown Moscow.
Advantages of a restaurant: big portions, reasonable prices, attentive staff.
Disadvantages restaurant: uninteresting interior, loud music, no "light" dishes (salads without meat, fish).

Reviewed January 14, 2012

One of the best juicy greasy crunchy on top mouth ripping burgers in Moscow. Nachos were also excellent. Staff works really fast which makes it a great place for lunch.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

Food is inconsistent here, sometimes good, at other times it arrives cold and greasy.
Always cheery staff - well trained!