InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel
        Good 3.5/5
          Peking Hotel(Moscow)
          Good 3.5/5
          1,003 results
          All reviewsred squarethe club loungeconcierge serviceeasy walking distancepushkin squareseparate showerrooms are modernroom servicea wonderful stayexcellent locationsteam roomsuperior roommain restaurantlobby barmetro stationnice breakfastbusiness trip
          FilterAll languages
          Reviewed July 27, 2014

I would recommend this hotel. Good location. We had some issues there but management quickly resolved. Need improve: concierge service, internet service, mini bar is free but limited.
          We enjoyed the hotel services. Breakfast was good. Excellent spa.
          Thinking to come back next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
          JuliaPetrenko, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear b b,
          Thank you very much for staying with us in Moscow recently and for taking the time to share comment about it here on Tripadvisor.
          We appreciate your comments and while I am happy to see that you enjoyed some features of the hotel, but of course I see that the hotel can improve as well.
          That is something that we will continue working on for the benefit of our guests and in line with the promise of our brand.
          We are very much looking for your next stay with us.
          Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2014

An amazing hotel! This hotel was an absolute pleasure to stay in. After two weeks on the Trans Siberian it exceeded my expectations. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They helped when we needed to check transfers and they made sure we were picked up on time. Situated up the road from Red Square, close to a few metro stations, this hotel is in a prime location. Rooms were clean, well decorated and the beds were extremely comfortable. Food was exquisite and they catered well for my food allergies. I would not stay anywhere else when in Moscow.

Room Tip: Higher up offers nicer views.
          • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
          1  Thank KGTeacher82
          JuliaPetrenko, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear KGTeacher82,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya and thank you for sharing feedback.
          We were very happy to read that you took the advantage of our central location whilst discovering the sights of Moscow.
          Thank you for your comments about friendliness of our team, great to hear that you have enjoyed interactions with our team from check-in to the restaurant.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I just spent 11 nights in this hotel and frankly, I can warmly recommend it. Let's start perhaps with the negatives as there are not so many:
          First of all the location is quite good, you can walk to a lot of nice places and restaurants.
          the look of it is outdated and ultra conservative so not appealing for the kind of media/creative crowd I am. Also the free internet is painfully slow and if it is on your company expenses, I recommend you might be tempted to buy the faster connection. But apart from that, I was pleased with many other aspects of it. Being on a business trip, I really appreciated the convenience of the rooms, well appointed with all amenities one might need. The housekeeping was attentive and would always fold my clothes and put things away. The doors locked nicely and quietly behind me and the whole stay was then very quiet. The staff at reception was truly the highlight of my stay as they recommended really nice and cool restaurant such as a Georgian next door that i ended up eating at many times. One day i was very frustrated because the free internet in the hotel was excruciatingly slow. I complained at the reception and they said it happens once in a while and blamed it on their provider. However someone went to my room to lend me her personal iPhone so i could log in on Skype and use her own personal 3G network! I thought that went beyond the usual level of service you can expect from a hotel.
          And in the same vein, I forgot my Kindle in the room and it is now on its way, shipped by courier at their expense! Again very kind of them.
          Finally the breakfast is top with a really wide selection of top products. I liked the gym too.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Marsalondres,

Thank you so much for staying with us in Moscow and for posting such a detailed and enthusiastic feedback with such a great headline here on Tripadvisor.com.
          Our hotel team is working very hard to increase the consistency with which we are delivering great service to our guests and create the experience that you have had – with the attention to the details, from the eagerness to help the guest throughout the stay up to the very pleasant breakfast atmosphere.
          Great to see that our team members have went extra mile to assist you both with the internet connection and with the Kindle shipping.
          Your comments are showing us that we are doing the right thing and moving in the right direction - thank you!
          It's great to have you staying with us and we are looking forward to being the hotel of your choice during your next trip to Moscow!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This hotel sets a high benchmark for others. The service was first class, the room was fantastic (11th floor overlooking Tverskaya Ulitsa), breakfast unbelievable and the staff exceptionally helpful and attentive, particularly in the restaurant at breakfast. The location is ideal being within easy walking distance of Red Square and a couple of minutes walking to the metro.
          Although on a very busy thoroughfare, traffic noise was not a problem. We arrived after midnight and check-in was hassle free and swift.

Room Tip: Have only stayed once, so cannot comment on other rooms. Ours was on the 11th floor facing Tverskaya Ulitsa and traffic noise not a problem.
          • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear David W,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya and thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us.
          We are very pleased to hear our team has been so supportive and attentive.
          As for the breakfast, our ambition is to have the Best Breakfast in the city, your comments are showing us that we are moving into the right direction - thank you!
          Please keep us informed about your stays with us.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Service is great, every one at the front desk were kind and helpful. The concierge service solved everything fast and were always willing to help with a smile.
          There is a cashier service at the front desk in order to change dollars or euros to rubles which was very helpful.
          The smell of the hotel makes you feel at a SPA immediately. You have to experience this. I can't fully describe the scent, all I can tell you is that it feels elegant and cozy.
          During the afternoon you can enjoy free ice cream at the lobby.
          The rooms are very clean and quite big. There is a supermarket next door which is very convenient and many good restaurants walking distance. Moreover the city center is only 10 minutes walk from the hotel.
          Pillows are perfect size, for me pillows are very important and this hotel has the most comfortable pillows I have ever tried.

I wish every hotel in the world were like this one. Seriously.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Dramercedesg,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and plan to come back to us within your next visit to Moscow!
          Thank you for such kinds words about the service in the hotel. We were of course very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that our Front desk team and Concierge team looked after you so well.
          Great to see that such a detail as scent in the lobby has been noticed by you and you found that elegant and cozy.
          We will do our best to keep up to the promises of being true InterContinental.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.