“This is the place”

Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments
Ranked #12 of 1,562 Specialty Lodging in Moscow
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We ´ve just come back from a trip to Moscow and have to say that their service is fantastic!
We rented the blue appartment ,but were upgraded to Amber simply because It was not occupied!!
The appartment´s new and clean (as well as the bathroom) and extremely well located (just about a 10 minute walk from the Red Square).
Don´t get fooled by the condition of the entrance hall to the building.It has nothing to do with the aapartment. It reminded me of most of the appartments in NY City.
Great place and great experience.If we ever go back to Moscow we will most definately stay with them again.

There are newer reviews for Moscow Suites Serviced Apartments

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Cream apt for 4 nights over Easter. We used the complimentary taxi pick up from the airport which was a great help. The apts are in a great location, a supermarket across the road meant we could have breakfast in the apt every day. Across the road are lots of restaruants, bars try. Everything seems approx 20 mins away walking so a great location. Excellent email communication from Campbell and other staff before our arrival. We were met by an excellent speaking rep who helped us settle in. All in all, I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for an excellent stay.

Room Tip: The Cream apt is spacious and warm. It is on the 21st floor and very quiet.
1  Thank ELBP2510
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in two apartments - 3 nights in the Amber apartment on Tverskaya and 1 night in Green in the Arbat district. Both were well located, spacious and well appointed. The internet was great.

Zlata met us at both apartments. She was friendly, helpful, knowledgable and spoke English flawlessly. She made us feel very welcome.

I emailed the staff with many questions prior to our arrival and during our stay. My questions were answered quickly and completely.

I highly recommend using their car service since I am fairly certain we would not have found the apartments on our own. While the apartments were very nice the entrances were hidden off the main streets and not nearly as nice as the apartments.

The initial airport pickup was included. We did pay more for the minivan on subsequent trips due to the amount of luggage we had.

I would definitely use Moscow Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed in Moscow in the Kiwi Apartment for 9 nights in February 2013, and it was lovely to have an apartment where I could cook for myself and get my washing under control after a few weeks of travel. The apartment was in a great location and had everything I needed. I was greeted at the airport by the complementary airport pickup, and the driver was crazy. It was about 1.00am, and I think that he drove the entire distance from the airport to the apartment without any headlights. The entry to the apartment building is very dour and a litte depressing, but the welcome by the Moscow Suites representative was great. She went through everything I might need to know about the area and the apartment and was really helpful. While there is 24 hour attendance on the entry to the apartment the people manning the entry did not speak English and were quite unhelpful. The location was brilliant and it was perfectly suited to my needs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tomby66
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been in appartment Rose now 4 times in last 9 months, now last time from March 5th-10th 2013. It is the absolutely perfect appartment for my needs. Everything close, metro station, restaurants, bars, supermarket accross the street, bug book store in neighbour building. And flat itself was everytime I stayed there in absolutely great and clean order. Most of evenings we even spent in flat watching TV and ordering food because we felt very comfortable. And always good and very friendly service from Moscow Suites. Everything worked out as it should. I can only recommend Moscow Suites.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good apartment, very good dislacation, very good service.
In appartments are new remont - good quality.
Good WIFI.
All was wonderfuul.
We are enjoy our comandation when after dificult work day, in this appartment we can very good rest.
Thanks a lot!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2013

One word...SUPERB!!! I have just got back from a week's long stay in Moscow with my girlfriend and we stayed in the Olive apartment, on Noviy Arbat. Even before my arrival i was already impressed with the customer service i received. No matter what i asked the staff couldn't of been any more helpful, and willing to assist me, and would respond to my e-mails within a couple of hours which in itself is very reassuring. Upon arrival at DME airport despite being over an hour and a half late there was a driver waiting for us at arrivals...i do not have his name to praise him, but he took both of are suitcases of us despite me saying i would carry my own, and dragged them to the car, through deep snow. We were driven straight to the apartment were once again he single handedly carried them into the apartment block and up to the 8th floor. We were met at the apartment by a member of staff (i think her name was Larissa) who had already opened up, put all the lights on, and had the heating going. She was very friendly and took the time and effort to show us around the apartment, explaing everything to us and giving us all the information we would need with regards to transport within Moscow, and ways of getting around (etc) which was very helpful. The apartment itself was perfect with a very nice view out of the windows...it had a decent sized living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. It was very clean, and tidy...well furnished with a big television in the living room, and all modern appliances, and amenities, including a safe. The price which we paid for seven nights in the apartment would not of even of got us a standard double room in a hotel, and that is discounting rooms in the likes of the ritz, the lotte, and the radisson. All of the apartments are in a superb location, Noivy Arbat is continually busy, and has a selection of restaurants, and bars within a few minutes walk some of which do have menus in english. There is also a supermarket, and pharmacy located just across the road which are both 24hrs. All the main tourist attractions are within a 10/15 minute walk (kremlin, red sq, Bolshoi theatre) and the nearest Metro station is only 5 minutes away. During are stay on at least two occasions someone would come to the apartment during the day when we were out and would tidy round, and empty the bins if needed. We had also arranged upon arrival for a transfer back to the airport for are flight home... as expected at the time we requested we were picked up by the driver, and Larissa again came to meet us to check everything had gone ok which i liked. I cant speak highly enough of these apartments...don't bother with hotels stay here, you wont be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple