“Enjoyable stay - Modern, contemporary hotel”

Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel
Ranked #37 of 334 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed March 20, 2014

With a few minor exceptions, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay this past winter at this relatively new Radisson Blu. I knew that I wanted to stay at one of the Radisson Blu's (there are 3), and not being familiar with Moscow, I was concerned about the location and whether or not it would be convenient to me as a tourist. But I also like contemporary style, so I chose the Belorusskaya. As it turned out, I used the hotel's shuttle to the Metro, and didn't have any trouble at all (I'm from New York, and riding the subway seems natural to me, and seeing the beautiful subway stations was one of the most interesting experiences I had in Moscow). I found it disturbing however that one of the drivers didn't follow the big "no smoking" sign in the van (see photo). I also walked once, and as long as it's not raining, that seemed like a very manageable distance to me (again, I'm a New Yorker). I stayed in a Business Class room and was VERY happy with both the room and the early evening lounge with complimentary hors d'oeuvres (see photos). As others have mentioned, the breakfast was top-notch as well. I also made use of the fitness center and men's sauna! Hopefully this has changed by now, but the concierge desk was shut down during my stay, with only brochures available. My conclusion? I would DEFINITELY stay here again given the opportunity.

Room Tip: If you can possibly book a Business Class room, I'd recommend that.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank LarsErikNYC
Tatiana L, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear LarsErikNYC,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. The team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya.
We have taken the note of your feedback about smoking and the appropriate actions has been taken to maintain standards.
We are delighted that our Business class room and the offering as well as Radisson Super Breakfast were to your satisfaction.
We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My friend and I visited Moscow for a 5 night stay and wanted a hotel near the Belorusskaja metro station as it was central to most tourist attractions in the city, only 2 stops down from Red Square. The walk to the metro takes about 10 minutes.
The hotel is opposite a casino but this was not a problem. Checking in was very easy and although there are not many English speaking people in Moscow, the staff were very fluent in English.
The room including bathroom (with underfloor heating) was excellent, clean, modern furnishings, 2 bed pillows each, very comfy beds. As always the rooms are very, very hot. You need to keep this in mind, put on the air conditioning and invest in good ear plugs!
Breakfast was excellent with one of the best selection of breakfast items I have seen in a hotel. Waiting on staff were very friendly, helpful and informative.
Reception area is busy, you need your room card to use the lift which is a great security. Large TV in the bar area with comfy seating but don't forget smoking is allowed in these communal areas.
Checking out was easy, we had also booked a taxi to take us to the airport. Be aware that this journey takes minimum 2 1/2 hours, especially in rush hour.
All in all a wonderful hotel with great facilities, Wi-fi in every room, TV with BBC World News, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Tatiana L, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear HelenBarker,

We are delighted that our rooms, location, Radisson Super Breakfast, Service and overall experience were to your satisfaction.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I booked this hotel as it was close to my meeting place, booking was efficient and due to my late arrival I asked for an airport transfer. The driver was not there to pick me up at 00.40 he was late, no offer to help with baggage and while not rude he was not polite either. On check in hotel reception appeared to be concerned at my experience but no action taken.

The hotel was used just to sleep and shower by myself so I am not able to pass comment on the restautant etc.

On check out I raised the issue of the transfer again but the ladt did not care or react to the comments. Yes I would return to the hotel, no I would not book a transfer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tripple_Disaster,

We thank you for your time and the feedback.
We apologize for the shortfall with the third party taxi company that could not provide the service up to your expectations. The issue is being followed up by my Front Office Manager and appropriate actions will be taken in order to avoid these situations in the future.

On the positive side we appreciate that you have highly valued sleep quality and cleanliness in our property.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you again to Radisson Blu Belorusskaya so you can have full hotel experience and we'll make sure that you have an even better stay with us!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel itself was just perfect, the staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, breakfast choise in the restaurant very very good and the rooms very clean, comfortable and beautiful. It's located just 3 metro stops from the city central and 1 km from the Belorusskaja motrostation/trainstation where the train from Sheremetyevo hotel comes to. So quite close to the center, but th streets that you have to use to get to the hotel are quite empty especially later in the night - so it did not feel very safe walking there just bymyself. I would deffinetely use that hotel again but if nicessary to come back to the hotel later in the evening I would probably just use a taxi instead of walking.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Kerli K,
The team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
We are delighted that you highly valued our Radisson Blu Super Breakfast, room, cleanliness and Friendliness of our personnel at Front Office .

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I was there in last week but I never forget that place. Every thing was WONDERFUL. The rooms were very nice and clean, the receptions were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was VERY nice. The location was great. I loved Russia and will come back to this hotel very soon!

I was there in July 2012 but I couldn't find this time in the travel time bar! It is too late to write about this hotel but during my next travels, I never experienced such a nice hotel and I though that I should write a testimonial!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Tatiana L, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Rahele1,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel for your stay in Moscow and your positive feedback.
We are delighted that you have highly valued the cleanliness, Radisson Super Breakfast and the level of service provided.
We are happy that your overall impression from our Hotel and Russia was the most memorable and pleasant.
We are looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel in the nearest future!

Tatiana Loginova,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised by the gym, large room, and fast room service.

Was here for business and the freezing weather made the gym a particularly welcome surprise.

Ford quality not bad, somewhat over priced as you would expect...

• Stayed: January 2014
Tatiana L, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Paul M,

We are delighted that our Gym and Room Service were to your satisfaction.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

High quality standard hotel, lovely, wide rooms, mine had two bathrooms and a nice living area.
Wifi works great everywhere, breakfast is satisfying, even if it could be a bit better for such a standard (and such a price!!).
Lunch buffet is fine, as well as the food that you can order at night in the hall (not a big choice, but good quality).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Tatiana L, Director of Operations at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear etn75,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. The team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
We are delighted that you highly valued our spacious rooms and bathrooms and Food & Drink Offering.

Tatiana Loginova,