“Moscow Steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, European, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tverskaya
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening, afternoon, Happy Hour or late night of casual elegance and exceptional cuisine.Rich red oak paneling and warm lighting from custom art deco chandeliers set the tone for a casual elegant evening.If it’s a lively, social atmosphere you want, then our sophisticated bar might be your destination.Our impressive menu of USDA Prime grade well marbled steaks cooked over a wood fire and the freshest of seafood will spark your dining imagination. Our superb wine list will awaken your inner sommelier. As our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand what we call a casual elegant dining experience.Join us, won’t you, for an amiable lunch, an intimate dinner or a grand soiree in one of our private dining rooms. And let the experience commence.
Merritt Island, Florida
“Moscow Steakhouse”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been traveling to Moscow for quite sometime but became familiar with Chicago Prime in the last three years. When I first started going they offered US Prime Beef but recently Russia has banned US Beef and Chicago Prime had to find alternative sources which they have been able to do. They adhered to quality and taste and continue to offer a great steak. Their other menu items are also excellent. I have held many business dinners there and have always been pleased with the excellent service, excellent food, and great selection of wine. I am very comfortable when I visit my friends at Chicago Prime.

• Turkish first
Mosvow
“A family lunch of fine quality”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Our little family of 3 went their yesterday after a walk in Moscow where we found that spring is also the time for renovating restaurants. Not Chicago but 3 other restaurants we had been looking at were closed for renovation.
Anyway we had 3 time home made burgers, a salad and a mushroom soup plus water. All at a very fine but not fantastic quality. Price was fair around 3700 rur

Visited April 2014
Moscow
“Prime Indeed”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

After a bumpy start in which we were not seated at a proper table for 5 as we reserved, we were invited to a much better, round table. And this is all the critique I have for this superb restaurant.
For the good news, Chicago Prime Stakehouse is a delight. It is a shrine for meat lovers like me. When I consider a restaurant, there are a few “gives” that can tell in advance whether I’m about to enjoy it or not. One such “gives” is the bread and butter. When the Butter is hard, it’s not a good sign. When the bread is not fresh, again, not good. But when you order a bread in Chicago Prime, you can get up immediately after eating it, thank the waiters, and walk away happy. Fresh, warm, delicious with soft seasoned butter – as my 15 year old daughter describes it – OMG!!
So I knew we are up for a treat. I asked about the meat and the waitress brought a tray with the available cuts. It’s always good to get to know your food before eating it. My Australian NY Strip Loin Center Cut (400g) and I made our acquaintance and departed ways. It went to spend some time on the grill to medium-rare perfection. When it came back, we immediately become best friends. It was still hot, very juicy, tender on the inside and simply delicious.
My daughter (OMG), got a lamb rack and mashed potatoes with garlic and became quiet as she immersed herself in pure culinary pleasure. My wife got NY Strip Loin, Center Cut with Caramelized Onions and Gorgonzola Crust and was thoroughly happy with it. None of us could finish our meat!!
The deserts were also good as was the starter of tomato and avocado salad. But hey, who goes to a stakehouse for starters and deserts?
We were 5 people and with no alcohol with said goodbye to about $350 – GREAT value for money.

Cannes, France
“A big menu and even bigger burgers!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It might say something about a nation's food tastes when a typical American burger and steak joint ends up in the top ten restaurants in a city this size but all in this was a good find. The menu is huge and the burgers were very good. Service was decent and the atmosphere was great although like the majority of other Moscow eateries the non-smoking section was pretty small. £50 for two including a fair few glasses of wine and a couple of beers.

Moscow, Russia
“the best steak in Moscow”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The steaks are superb, the potato gratin is unbelievable, nice bar, good for evening drinks and snacks at the bar or fancy dining, for watching sports

1 Thank pockemoshka