Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$83
View deal
Hotels.com$83
Booking.com$83
Travelocity$83
FindHotel$83
eDreams$83
ZenHotels.com$98
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

We arrived to the hotel early morning with my family. We found the lobby absolutely crowded, many people around, not a nice view at the first sight.
We left our luggage and went for a walk until 2pm, when our connecting rooms suppose to be ready.
We came back at 4pm and we've been told that only 1 room was ready, and the 2nd one will take another 20 minutes. So we proceed to only one room, waiting for the 2nd one.
After 45min we called back regarding the other room and they told me that, due to a change on the bookings, that 2nd room won't be available for us. Of course I requested an immediate change to two available rooms, and after 30 minutes they found them.
All these was after the whole night flying, walking and waiting for our room, really bad.
Not only, this was only the beginning.
During our stay, we asked 3 times for room service, and incredibly, the 3 times they brought wrong orders!
During the Buffet Breakfast, the food was just ok, but the service wasn't really good, the employees very kind but no English at all and definitely with no experience.
I we talk about only 1 mistake or a 2 stars hotel, I will absolutely understand it, but this was totally unacceptable!

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank leandro b
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Dear traveler,

I am sorry to learn that your stay with us was marred by a disappointing arrival, I appreciate the frustrations a long wait for a specific room request can create and I am sorry for that.

We are keen to learn from our mistake and will use your feedback as an opportunity to review the case in detail in order to improve our coordination and general performance for the future.

I am sorry we disappointed on your visit, I appreciate your feedback and I hope we have the chance to present you an improved picture whenever the journey returns you to Moscow.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

A luxurious hotel with all the facilities. Lounge is excellent, rooms are very specious. Receptionists at Desk were very cooperative. Tap water is not potable in Russia. Hence bottled water is preferable though tour guide was of opinion that it is marketing gimmic of bottled water manufacturers.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deepak M
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear traveler,

Thank you so much for the great review of your recent stay with us. I am most appreciative of your kind comment about our associates response and approach at our reception. Also great that you had a chance to sample our lounge and enjoyed the facilities and services to make your stay.

In regards to the tap water I can add that the city has advised that the water from the city is potable, however we acknowledge with the amount of foreign visitors we receive in all accommodations in Moscow that habits and customs differ and we therefore make provisions for personal preferences as well.

We hope to welcome you back to Moscow soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Renaissance hotel for almost a week. Every thing was good. Rooms are clean and the cree is nice. Their english was really good and this is an advantage in Moscow.

I was just not happy with the breakfast buffet. Not enough sorts of cheese. And their coffee machine was always broken because of a reason.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Vingilote
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your comments, on behalf of the entire team we do appreciate your detailed feedback.
It goes without saying, that all you mentioned about the breakfast choice is up to us to adjust.
I sincerely appology for all the imperfections that you had to face.
I hope in the nearest future you may come back to us and let us prove we can do better.
Once again, thank you for writing us back.
We will obligatory take all mentioned for following actions.

Yana Fahurdinova
Dir of Operations

Reviewed July 12, 2019

This hotel's has good accomodation. Proximity to supermarket. The ambience at the lobby is good. The lounge is spacious. The reception at front desk is polite courteous & very helpful. The room is quite spacious . The bed is very comfortable and one Can have a good night sleep. The bed is also king size and neat. The bathroom is also very convenient & shower is refreshing. There is also kettle for hot water. Coffee tea milk & sugar is also provided for guests. Housekeeping is also done . The hotels is centrally located. Overall a good accomodation for visitors to Moscow.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leela B
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear Traveller,
thank you for the precise description of our property.
In addition, we do appreciate your warm comments. We are looking forward to
welcoming you again in the future and providing you with maximum comfort and hospitality.

Yana Fakhurdinova
Dir of Operations

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a very warm feel to it . It’s about 20 mins from the red square. The best part about this hotel is the staff which are extremely warm and helpful, they go beyond expectations to help and answer your questions. EVGENIYA at the front desk was extremely patient and helpful in all ways to answer my questions and give some excellent suggestions for my trip here in Moscow with family. Wonderful!!

2  Thank GaganC07
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Traveller,
I appreciate your warm comments.
On behald of the entire hotel staff, thank you and we look forward to welcoming
you again and be supportive and helpful as usual.

Dir of Operations,