Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$81
View deal
Hotels.com$81
Booking.com$81
FindHotel$81
Priceline$81
Travelocity$81
ZenHotels.com$97
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Renaissance hotel for almost a week. Every thing was good. Rooms are clean and the cree is nice. Their english was really good and this is an advantage in Moscow.

I was just not happy with the breakfast buffet. Not enough sorts of cheese. And their coffee machine was always broken because of a reason.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Vingilote
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your comments, on behalf of the entire team we do appreciate your detailed feedback.
It goes without saying, that all you mentioned about the breakfast choice is up to us to adjust.
I sincerely appology for all the imperfections that you had to face.
I hope in the nearest future you may come back to us and let us prove we can do better.
Once again, thank you for writing us back.
We will obligatory take all mentioned for following actions.

Dir of Operations

Reviewed July 12, 2019

This hotel's has good accomodation. Proximity to supermarket. The ambience at the lobby is good. The lounge is spacious. The reception at front desk is polite courteous & very helpful. The room is quite spacious . The bed is very comfortable and one Can have a good night sleep. The bed is also king size and neat. The bathroom is also very convenient & shower is refreshing. There is also kettle for hot water. Coffee tea milk & sugar is also provided for guests. Housekeeping is also done . The hotels is centrally located. Overall a good accomodation for visitors to Moscow.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leela B
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear Traveller,
thank you for the precise description of our property.
In addition, we do appreciate your warm comments. We are looking forward to
welcoming you again in the future and providing you with maximum comfort and hospitality.

Yana Fakhurdinova
Dir of Operations

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a very warm feel to it . It’s about 20 mins from the red square. The best part about this hotel is the staff which are extremely warm and helpful, they go beyond expectations to help and answer your questions. EVGENIYA at the front desk was extremely patient and helpful in all ways to answer my questions and give some excellent suggestions for my trip here in Moscow with family. Wonderful!!

2  Thank GaganC07
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear Traveller,
I appreciate your warm comments.
On behald of the entire hotel staff, thank you and we look forward to welcoming
you again and be supportive and helpful as usual.

Dir of Operations,

Reviewed June 16, 2019

The hotel is a bit far from the city. You need to book an UBER (just can't remember what they call it). Our tourist guide told us that we should always book an UBER because the taxi drivers will absolutely charge us 3x or more.

The room was daily cleaned. The only concern I have is that they only give one bottle of water per day wherein we are two. One set also of shampoo, lotion, shower gel and conditioner. They did not refill our facial tissue. I had to asked the cleaner to give me. And she did anyways.

Breakfast selection is not that many. And their waffles is not on the buffet table. If you will not see it, you will not have a chance to try it. Some tables they will give milk, some NO!!!

BUt all in all, my experience with the hotel is GOOD. Just a bit far from the city center - Kremlin Square.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank vvaba
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear traveler,

Thank you very much for the positive and constructive feedback of your recent stay with us and I am glad you enjoyed overall a good experience.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the insufficient amenities in your accommodation, I apologize for the let down. We will review your case with the team to ensure we highlight accuracy and consistency to improve on this point.

Happy you enjoyed your trip to Moscow, I hope we have a chance to welcoming you back upon your return to the great capitol.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

The manager is very kind platinums get good upgrades to suites . The breakfast was not my cup of tea. The lounge is ok mostly 2 floors. The staff is really kind and takes care of you . The concierge knows a lot about the city

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank somebeast
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2019

Dear Traveller,
we appreciate your warm comments on our staff and service.
I was disappointed to know that you did nor find anything appropriate for the breakfast as
we have a large number of positive feedback on breakfasts usually from other guests.

Once again thank you for time to write your opinion,
We will be delighted to welcome you in the future,

Dir of Operation