Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$83
View deal
Hotels.com$83
Booking.com$83
FindHotel$83
Travelocity$83
eDreams$83
ZenHotels.com$98
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights with a friend on holiday. It’s a very typical business hotel, but what really impressed me was the incredible value for money it offered. We were given a two roomed suite which included access to the lounge serving breakfast and a light evening meal, wine, beer and all soft drinks for an incredibly reasonable price. Staff were friendly and very helpful. We were offered a late check out on our day of departure at no extra cost. The hotel is slightly outside of the very centre of the city, but by using Uber which was very reasonable we still saved ourselves a fortune and were only a short drive from most of Moscow’s most famous attractions. There are of course more glamorous and luxurious hotels in the city, but at this price point I don’t believe this hotel can be beaten.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tracie W
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Traveller,
thank you for your warm and nice comments.
On behalf of our entire staff, we are looking forward to welcoming your again to prove you with new
memorable experience with us.

Dir of Operatiions,
Yana Fahurdinova

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

It was amazing..so much for such less price the view from the room is amazing..hotel staff are very courteous..If you are confused where to stay next come here undoubtedly..
There are a lot of restaurants nearby..
The food in the hotel itself is amazing..
Very personalised rooms to make you feel like home..

Safe and happy travels

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank 555amitas
yvfak891, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Traveller,
we are always happy to welcome you in our property.
Thank you for your warm comments on staff and service,
looking forward to greeting you in the nearest future.

Stay at your disposal,
Dir of Operations,
Yana Fakhurdinova

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Loved staying in this hotel. Staff friendly and very accommodating. I ate the lamb chops in the restaurant and they were outstanding.

Breakfast was ok too and the beer and vodka very nice.

This hotel is very convenient for my office and getting into the centre.

Will definitely go back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear traveler,

Thanks for the great feedback, especially knowing that this is convenient for your return visit to office and city center I am delighted to know we provided you such positive experiences such as the culinary offerings at night and our rich buffet breakfast.

I am grateful for your comment about our friendly and accommodating team, many thanks.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Thank you!

Super experience and what I have been missing in other Marriott properties (compared to Autograph properties in Milan and Florence, the Courtyard in Madrid and that disgraceful Renaissance at Heathrow....).

Friendly staff here who truly went the extra mile dealing with my zero Russian and misunderstandings with taxis. No drama room upgrade to a suite. Super clean room and bathroom. Outstanding lounge with a tasty variety on offer with local beer.

I wish I had more time to enjoy the gym but judging by the freshness of this property I am sure its fine.

All in all, a restoration of what Marriott means to me compared to recent stays when I travel; consistency, cleanliness and sincerely helpful staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank brianw349

Dear traveler,

Thank you very much for the great feedback, we are delighted that our hotel facilities and the service of the team left such a positive impression upon you. Glad you enjoyed the suite upgrade and our offerings in the executive lounge with great views too.

Especially from a frequent Marriott traveler your comments mean a lot, thanks again and hope to see you back soon, next stay maybe with a bit more time join one of our classes in the gym or a good swim.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

It is surprise for me. Excellente big and very clean room. Very halpfully staff. Close to centar. Excellente and free wifi. Price for this tips rooms is normal. You have wellnes and spa, swiming poll.

Trip type: Traveled on business
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Dear traveler,

Thank you for the great feedback. We are delighted that we could surprise you so positively. I am grateful for your comment about our helpful associates making your stay, thank you.

We keep on adding facilities and activities in our large Health Club and Spa, for example we recently installed a climber and now offer a range of isotonic drinks and energy snacks at our health club reception to allow optimal work out and nutrition to make the hours count.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back.