Lowest prices for your stay
$81
Agoda.com
$81
FindHotel
$80
Hotels.com$81
Booking.com$81
ZenHotels.com$97
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Wow very nice Hotel with great staff. Great Location and luxurious details make this hotel enjoyable. The beds were comfortable and the hotel was clean. A lot of things to do close to the hotel. Nice area.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Dear traveler,

Many thanks, so pleased to read your great feedback, thank you. Especially your impression of our team and their approach during your stay makes me proud.

I hope we see you back soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our 3 days trip staying in monarch, our room was in 9th floor with a view of high way which was nice though ... Clean rooms enjoys large sized comfy beds and I can't forget nice bath tub with all kinds of liquid soaps and so since we've got home. Navigators were very polite and there information was very helpful for us to choose our destination. This hotel located about 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station and it was a bit far for us after lots of visiting walk all day. By the way there is a nice shopping mall near the hotel which can be accessible from lobby.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear traveler,

Thank you so much for the great review.

I am glad you enjoyed the bathtub to relax after the strenuous criss-crossing of the town all day.
I am not sure if you had a chance to try out our shuttle service to red square and back twice a day, helps to save the walk to the metro station Dinamo.

Thank you very much for sharing such positive news and we hope to see you back with us again.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

nice hotel- nice interior- staff is not friendly at all - may be language is the main constraint- they understand major english words only- there was no shower cap in room- i asked housekeeping for it- but they were not able to understand what i am asking- nice breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled with family
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Dear traveller,

Thanks for your review and mentioning that you enjoyed our great breakfast selection to start the day.

I am sorry to learn that your stay was marred by communications challenges with our teams. I apologize for the let down.

We will certainly discuss your impressions with the teams and continue our efforts to increase the average levels of the international language and further our communications skills.

Thank you again for your time and effort to share your experience.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Very comfortable hotel and well run. Dining areas cater for all tastes and budgets. Positioned on busy highway into central Moscow but room was very quiet due to soundproofing and double glazing. Small park area with benches adjoins and venue appears popular for weddings/receptions. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Would imagine ALL rooms are quiet. In a suburb so no views to speak of.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear traveler,

Thank you so much for the great feedback, I was very pleased to learn how well you felt looked after and that our new soundproofing aided a great stay.
Chef will be delighted to hear you enjoyed the variety of cuisines in our restaurants and bars.

Thanks again and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Renaissance is an excellent hotel.
The services provided are absolutely amazing.
Breakfast is very nice
Lounge (16th floor provides a very good service)
Gym is amazing !
The people working over there are great easy going polite and willing to do a great a job.
This hotel is one of my favorite... Despite the okish location but the subway is not too far away and you will avoid the huge daily and night traffic jam ...
Enjoy Moscow.

Date of stay: August 2016
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear traveler,
Let me thank you for sharing such amazing comments regarding your recent stay in Renaissance Monarch. It is our pleasure to be you favorite hotel in Moscow and we are very proud of it. I will definitely pass all your compliments to our team members, I am sure they will be very happy for this acknowledgement. Please be assured that I and my team are focused on delivering the best experience and emotions to all our guests. You are always welcome back. Sincerely, Marina Kakunina, Director of Operations