1,178 results
All reviews heated toilet molton brown toiletries red square luxury hotel pillow menu rain shower arbat area an excellent hotel breakfast was amazing rooms are great room service breakfast buffet business trip lobby bar convenient location caviar business center
Reviewed June 8, 2015

I love the space,modern facilities,polite staff, english language oriented,all the time smiley!,superb spa and swimming pool,location is a key to the Arbat street and with 2 km distance from Kermlin area.Recommendable for a prestigious stay in Moscow.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2015

I was extremely impressed by the comfort and service at this hotel. I was there on a business trip for 2 days, and had stayed in Moscow previously. This was my first time at the Lotte and would certainly book again because of the comfort of the room, the excellent customer service and the location. BUT, and I am very sorry to say I do have a BUT, my room was far too hot - the ac was totally ineffective and although they tried to deal with the issue I spent 2 nights of uneasy sleep because of the temperature of the rooms and when you are there for business, this is tough as you don't have the luxury of sleeping in

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank zoffany
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

Spent three nights here. All services has been flawless.
The location is extremely convenient, both by car and by metro.
Breakfast is nice and rich. Maybe the salon could be larger.
A bit disappointed by the concierge: could have been more transpareng in a few info he provided us.
Room was super comfortable as well as the front desk courtesy.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2015

We really enjoyed our stay in Lotte!

All staff were super friendly, and would cater for every little detail requested. We ordered room service quite often, and they were quick ( almost always) and very helpful. I'm a vegetarian, so eating in Russia can be quite tricky for me, but the waiters made me feel very welcomed and recommended their best vegetarian options.
Our room was beyond all expectations, cosy and chic, with a good size bath and dressing table, as well as 2 sinks. Bed was very comfy, and there was even an option to choose different pillows! ( I got a lavender pillow)

Room Tip: Good value for money
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2015

This is one of the best hotels ever, the accomodation is beautiful and well taken care of, everything is clean and looking good.
The rooms are large and very and almost extreme luxe.
The bathroom is also very luxurious.
The service is more than excellent, friendly, well informed and they even caal you by your name.
The restaurants and bars are also very good, the breakfast is superb.
Of course, there is a price for this, which is considerable, but in return for what you get, except for the wines, these are priced over the top.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business