“God! I can't even find the words to describe how I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barashka

Barashka
Ranked #222 of 13,554 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, European, Caucasian, Azerbaijani
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Tverskaya
London, United Kingdom
“God! I can't even find the words to describe how I love this place!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Restaurant from Novikov's selection. Best food in town, fresh vegs and good selection of fish and meat. Super accurate and friendly staff. Central location. Reasonably cheap for this level of restaurants.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Edinburgh
“Smart modern restaurant with Azerbaijani Food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Well located, with modern smart interior. Comfortable ambience. Focus is Azerbaijani food, and this is done well. The pilaff are the speciality and are recommended. All was well presented and restaurant is recommended.

Visited April 2013
NY
“Central and authentic”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Really welcoming place with authentic Azerbaijani food and modern design. Great salads and lamb dishes.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank permafrost
Vancouber, BC
“Great food good value”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was really tasty, Madina the hostesses was very helpful with the menu and even called us a taxi. I would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012
Christmas, Florida
“Tasty food and charming atmosphere”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The employees are very friendly and helpful, our waiter was fluent in English and so charming. Patiently he answered all my questions about their food and gave us suggestions.

We had a nice table on the first floor. As a Amuse Bouche (Greeting from the restaurant) we got a nice cup of tea with candied fruit. Also some warm bread and smoked meat. (Did not try the meat, because I am lenting unitl easter... no meat and no alcohol, but this is another story)

The menu had a very tasty variety of specialities. So we have chosen a selection of starters:

Khachapuri : with cheese filled kind of pizza bread that looks like a boat with a poached egg on top
assorted pies: more or less filled pancakes with cheese or mashed potatoes, I think they fill them and then put them again in oven
beet root salad: beet roots, basil ( a lot !!) and feta cheese with balsamic glaze
It was delicious!

For a main dish the boys have chosen traditional pilaf with lamb and chicken kebab, I took a salmon fillet, cooked in a special smoke dish with grilled vegetable. The portions are really big, I was not able to finish my lovely dish... guess it was too much appetizers.

Unfortunately we all were too full to eat any of this really yummie-looking desserts... what a shame... I think I must come back for that mission.

• Visited February 2013