“Central and authentic”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tverskaya
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Really welcoming place with authentic Azerbaijani food and modern design. Great salads and lamb dishes.

1  Thank permafrost

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was really tasty, Madina the hostesses was very helpful with the menu and even called us a taxi. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The employees are very friendly and helpful, our waiter was fluent in English and so charming. Patiently he answered all my questions about their food and gave us suggestions.

We had a nice table on the first floor. As a Amuse Bouche (Greeting from the restaurant) we got a nice cup of tea with candied fruit. Also some warm bread and smoked meat. (Did not try the meat, because I am lenting unitl easter... no meat and no alcohol, but this is another story)

The menu had a very tasty variety of specialities. So we have chosen a selection of starters:

Khachapuri : with cheese filled kind of pizza bread that looks like a boat with a poached egg on top
assorted pies: more or less filled pancakes with cheese or mashed potatoes, I think they fill them and then put them again in oven
beet root salad: beet roots, basil ( a lot !!) and feta cheese with balsamic glaze
It was delicious!

For a main dish the boys have chosen traditional pilaf with lamb and chicken kebab, I took a salmon fillet, cooked in a special smoke dish with grilled vegetable. The portions are really big, I was not able to finish my lovely dish... guess it was too much appetizers.

Unfortunately we all were too full to eat any of this really yummie-looking desserts... what a shame... I think I must come back for that mission.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a great place with a very cozy atmosphere. Delicious food and very professional service. Very central location too.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Very delicious, from starters to the desserts.
"must visit" place with a very reasonable price.
best burger ever, kebabs,BBQ, fried veggies, watch your fingers, you might bight it off,,,,,,