All reviews metro station free wifi hot porridge red square spoke impeccable english security guard hotel entrance three star easy access nice and clean hotel front desk personnel decent room single room mini bar fantastic location visit moscow avtozavodskaya
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Stayed with my wife at Maxima Panorama in Moscow between August 27th to September 4th 2018.
The Avtozavodskaya metro station is some 15 meters from the hotel entrance - the best advantage of this hotel (to my mind). The no. 2 (green) line brings you to the Red Square within less than 10 minutes (3 stops in all).
The hotel is clean and quiet, they assure a good level room service. The hotel supplies 2 levels of WhFi: one free, and one - faster, at a price I did not ask about, as the free WiFi was one of the best I ever met at a hotel (both speed and strength).
As the first days were quite hot (30C), we used the air conditioner, and it proved to be very useful, once again one of the best we ever met in hotels.
We had the check in before 12.00, it was fast and without any problem. The reception staff was polite and helpful, they helped us to print in seconds a copy of the flight boarding pass which I received on my tablet.
The breakfast was OK, not a very large variety, but fresh and tasty.
The only drawback I can mention was the mini bar: Don't try to keep fresh food you bought at a decent temperature, because the mini bar can assure no less than 16C (!), and this was confirmed by the reception lady when I complained about it.
As a conclusion: A good hotel, I should definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at higher floors seem to be more silent
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Arrived here at 10am on the day of FIFA world cup finals and was told to come back at 2pm since no rooms were available until 2pm. Had to kill time roaming in Riviera mall nearby. At 2pm there was a long queue of tired guests waiting to get checked in. Only one of the 2 front desk personnel was able to communicate in English and the rest of the guests, who were all foreign spectators, had to endure the wait. Our passports were collected since the understaffed front desk decided to hand over access cards first and do visitor registration later once everyone had been sent to their respective rooms. Never faced this at any other hotel. The last thing I want is to lose my passport in a foreign country. Thankfully, I was able to collect it from front desk an hour later. There's a bus stop as well as a metro station nearby and this was really convenient for traveling from/to airport and Luzhniki stadium. Lobby has a restaurant adjacent to it and I also spotted a Pizza Hut outside the hotel. Post game I had to leave the hotel at 10pm to catch a train so I didn't get to experience all the amenities. The room itself was OK and I was assigned to one of the higher floors from where the view was great. Would have given 5 stars if they had allowed me to check in early since I needed the room only for 8 hours to store my stuff and freshen up before heading to Luzhniki stadium. Maybe it was a busy day and on any other day of the year my stay probably would have been better. But since I availed a best price guarantee bonus on this one from a travel website I guess it wasn't bad after all.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Maxima_Hotels_Moscow, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Maxima Panorama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Arun Goud A!
Thank you for choosing Maxima Hotels and taking the time to write a review. We pay great attention to all the wishes in our address and are constantly working to improve the quality of our service. We sincerely regret that your stay at Maxima Panorama Hotel has been somewhat overshadowed. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience!
At the same time we would like to note that you should call the reception in advance if you need early checkin.
Best wishes,
Maxima Hotels team!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location (next to a metro station) - the rooms are basic and comfortable, with a nice view. The TV could be bigger.

The front desk is understaffed and the personnel are not very polite. The check in starts late (2pm), so don’t expect to be in your room before then. We had to wait in a queue for over 30 minutes before we could check in.

Some people in the queue in front of us waited their turn for 30 minutes, only to be told that their rooms were still not ready even by this time, without any apologies or explanations.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Maxima_Hotels_Moscow, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Maxima Panorama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Ariadna!

At the same time, we would like to note that 14:00 is official check-in time but we have taken into account your comments and passed them on to the hotel management.

Best wishes,
Maxima Hotels team!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I am a little late in writing the review but I didn't want to miss it..
I have no idea how did I but I am glad I got to know of this place and booked it for a stay with my mother..
1)the staff including the security guard were all so nice-i am an Indian and we smile and greet at everything so I understand the exceptions but I accknowledge this!! The security guard was old ,cute and helpful:)there was this one lady at the reception (sorry I forgot her name) who spoke impeccable English and was super helpful!!
2) the rooms were a lil small but were cozy and had everything,perfect places to crash after a long day..always clean surprisingly (thanks housekeeping:))
3)the breakfast was completely filling,had decent options and had us full till mid day..PS-i am a vegetarian and was visiting with my mother who is a non vegetarian
4)the place actually is right above the metro station and no is not noisy because of that..
5) the bus stop is also right outside the hotel,we used buses and trams alot(thanks to the location of the hotel )and explored the city
6)These guys were prompt in responding to my queries through email and chat support before the booking
7)the money exchange,local market,bakeries everything is right there below the hotel.
Thank you guys,you might be one of the reasons I will visit back soon:)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

stayed here for 1 night, room was spacious and bed was comfy!! located very near Avtozavodskaya metro station (line 2) as well. not sure if it’s the same for other hotels but their housecleaning starts early around 9am, do put the “do not disturb” sign the night before if you’re not an early riser

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Maxima_Hotels_Moscow, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Maxima Panorama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Weiling! Thank you for choosing Maxima Hotels and taking the time to write a review. We pay great attention to all the wishes in our address and are constantly working to improve the quality of service. We sincerely regret that your stay at Maxima Panorama has been somewhat overshadowed. At the same time, we would like to note that we have taken into account your comments and passed them on to the hotel management. We hope that the next visit to Maxima Hotels will leave you only pleasant impressions!

Best wishes, Maxima Hotels team!