All reviewsmetro stationthe football world cupdifferent pillowsbusiness triphelpful stuffdepending on trafficrooms are spacious and cleantour groupnice hotelfitness roomrecommend this hotelbreakfast spreadroom servicefront desk staffsmall gymtea coffeered square
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 2x (16 days)over the past 2 months. Didn't get the points 2nd time because I booked through 3rd party website. That was a hassle to get incidental points. Staff was nice & spoke English. Bar is overpriced (as all hotels in Moscow). Hotel Food was terrible, but good restaurants nearby (The Patio serves Italian/Japanese cuisine) and Krushka Bar is close and fun with cheap drinks. Metro is 5 minute walk. Hotel was clean & good rate. Internet speed was good in room, but slow in lobby-no wireless in rooms. Nearby convenience store stays open late. Disappointed that they state on the wall that they have Executive Lounge, but one doesn't exist here. Overall pretty good--no major problems. You get a pretty good experience for what you pay for--just eat out. I would stay here again. TV sucked--slow to change channels & limited channels. 3 of us stayed in 3 rooms and none could even get CNN.. You shouldn't stay in hotel watching TV when in Moscow anyway, so it didn't bother me much. 1/4/2011

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank osu211
Reviewed December 22, 2010

This was my first time in this hotel and I was verymuch surprised - maybe it becomes my standard for Moscow. The quality-price ration is reall super for Moscow. The staff is very friendly for Moscow. I simply can recommend this hotel for your next trip. It just is not one of those over-expenisve Moscow hotels.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2010

Hotel Inn Simonovsky is located close to Proletarsky Metro Station not far from Moscow river (opposite to Riverside Towers Business Centre - 2 metro stations or tram). The hotel is about 1 year old and is clean and new. We had standard rooms which were bigger than what I know from Moscow hotels of the same price class (travelled more than 20 times to different places). The room was clean and well equipped with coffee maker, ironing board and safe. Breakfast was fine too. Eggs were freshly prepared upon request. Service was ok, but hard to judge after only 3 nights. I mentioned a small technical problem in my bathroom, which was fixed immediately. WiFi is for free in the lobby, but nor available in rooms (there I got a cable to connect). Overall, especially due to the relatively low price, I recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2010

This was a one-night business trip so I cannot really comment much on the hotels facilities other than room and breakfast...
The hotel seems to be quite new and the rooms are spacious enough and beds are comfortable and good holiday inn standard. Everything is clean and neat and the breakfast is really more than ok! Since I went with taxis to and from business location I cannot really comment on the hotel's location in Moscow compared to the tourist spots - but I saw the Kremlin shortly after entering the taxi :-)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Stefan31415
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Stayed here on a recent business trip to Moscow. Was very impressed. Very much what you would expect from a Holiday Inn. Good location for business or for sight seeing. Staff were very helpful.
I've been to Moscow many many times and this hotel actually surprised me with how nice it was.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business