All reviews metro station the football world cup different pillows big size business trip helpful stuff depending on traffic rooms are spacious and clean tour group fitness room nice hotel breakfast spread recommend this hotel room service front desk staff small gym tea coffee
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We have been there in mid August.The hotel was renovated 3 years ago but looks new! The staff and the food was excellent. The hotel is few meters from a metero station. We aere very happy to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Novoselova_13, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear avi v,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback! We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us!

Hope to see you back in Holiday Inn Moscow Simonovsky!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited this hotel few times between March and June 2013. Usually arriving on Monday and leaving Thursday or Friday.
This hotel is very conveniently located, very close to the centre, and short walk from a metro station.
Reception personnel was always very professional, friendly and helpful. Rooms are very large and comfortable. Breakfasts were fantastic.
The only problem I experienced is that rooms on the side of the main street are more noisy - for someone with light sleep like me it's not nice. So ask for a room on the other side...
One more aspect - the price: I used the globally negotiated corporate rates - which were very attractive comparing to other 4* hotels in Moscow.

Room Tip: Avoid main street rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ksenia K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving us a review about your stay in Holiday Inn Simonovsky! It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and our staff were able to accomdate you during your visit! Also thank you for rating our services with such a high mark!

I hope to welcome you back soon!

Ksenia Kirpun

Front Office Manager
Т: +7 495 287 14 00
F: +7 495 287 14 01

Reviewed August 20, 2013

spent 10 nights attending World Athletics championships. This meant I was out most of the days.
Check-in worked well. Room is large with normal facility - but TV has odd 20 second delay to switch on and went to high sound volume when switched off.
Breakfast was good with a chef who cooks eggs to order (but groups can be sent to sub rooms without this).
Wifi worked OK, room was cleaned properly.
Transport is easy by metro.
Some problems with staff not understanding English but they tries to help.
Would recommend as a base for exploring Moscow.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Novoselova_13, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear meaney_george!

We were delighted to have you staying with us during such an important sports event! On behalf on our staff I would like to thank you very much for leaving us a lovely review on the services we provided you with.

I do hope that you will be coming back to us in the future and will chose Holiday Inn Sinonovsky for your further adventures in Moscow.

Guest Relations Manager
T: + 7 495 287 14 00 ext. 624
F: + 7 495 287 14 06

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I would stay again: Room was clean and quite large. TV, AirCon and W-LAN worked well. Room service was quick and friendly. Breakfast is generally good, but there are not too much tables compared to the number of guests. Therefore I had to wait a bit for my table.

Gym (located at 2nd floor) is not so big, but clean and machines are in good shape.

Location of the hotel is very good with close connection to subway. It takes you 10 minutes to the very center of Moscow by cab (depending on traffic of course), but there is also the possiblity to walk to the Red Square within approx. 30 minutes. From the airport (DME) it's about 40 minutes by cab.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Novoselova_13, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Moscow-Tagansky, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for giving such a nice feedback on our property regarding your recent stay! It is nice to hear that have enjoyed many of our services and thank you very much for rating them in such detail. We really do value your opinion and will take a note of it and aim for much higher performance!

Regarding breakfast area being very busy in the mornings, we do have a large number of tourist group coming in over the summer period, therefore unfortunately that could be a little inconvenient for some time. I could suggest you next time to order breakfast in and we will be happy to deliver it up to our room!

I hope you will consider choosing our hotel for your next visit to Moscow! Looking forward to welcome you back!

With best regards on behalf of Holiday Inn Simonovsky team,

Assistant Manager, Front Office

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Rooms are fairly large and beds very convenient. Breakfast buffet is quite ok, but you can expect lots of tourist travelers there.

Unfortunately I've been very disappointed by the staff. I asked them to send some postcards to my relatives back home (I do this old-school thing during all travels), but none of them ever reached the recipient. Because those, which I sent from post office arrived fine, I can only assume that they've been thrown away.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I appreciate you taking your time and leaving us a lovely feedback about your recent stay! I was glad to hear that we were able to accommodate you accordingly and make your stay comfortable!

I am sure that you are quite upset about the post cards not reaching your relatives on time. It could have been the post service delay. However, if you wish to give me some details please do not hesitate to email me ( you could find my contact details below) so I could investigate the issue and contact you back.

Hope to be welcoming you back to Moscow soon!

T: + 7 495 287 14 00 ext. 624