Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience MoscowMe
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide free tour excellent guide love history deep knowledge perfect tour great trip kremlin tour meeting point red square world cup visited moscow walking tour russian history moscow kremlin english lana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had difficulties to fiend a good Dutch guide for a group. Then I found MoscowMe on tripadvisor and I contacted them. To my surprise they promised me a Dutch guide and it was an excellent experience. Both the tours were very good,interesting and Anna told us a lot of things out off the beaten track. The group has good memories from Anna and would thank her for these magnificent tours and good photo)) Thanks Anna and Ksenia. I'll use MoscowMe again next time!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank DirkM935
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed your Metro tour this week. It was very well organized to make sure we stayed together and could all hear your presentations.
But we especially appreciated all the details of Soviet and Russian history you provided. One could simply appreciate the artwork and architecture in the Metro but you did a wonderful job of explaining what the artwork was intended to represent. We valued your explanations about artwork that was modified by Khrushchev to downplay references to Stalin. Very interesting.

1  Thank bartbolger
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Alexander's tour is different and takes you off the beaten track to see some of Moscow's hidden gems. It is well worth taking part in and is very enjoyable.

1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

It was a rainy day and it turned out I was the only person in the tour. The guide showed up anyways and I had an amazing private tour where Iearned a lot about the USSR and could ask lots of questions. Highly recommend.

1  Thank KryptoNomad
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Ksenia (the most beautiful name when she pronounces it) from moscow me was the ONLY tour operator to offer an airport transfer in Moscow or St Petersburg. The price was more than other forms of getting to our hotel, but we decided that as this was the only offer (which seems rather odd) we would go with them as a welcome to Russia.

Ksenia was patient in discussing our itinerary, and we discovered there was so much to do in Moscow, even with our 8 days available, that we had to make some hard decisions. I still wish we had seen more, but next time it's probably better to look at what there is to do prior to booking your time. There was no deposit charged.

She was on time and had the driver waiting. Ksenia was very friendly and chatted about the sites as we passed. She assisted us into the hotel if we needed a translation. She offered to be available should we need her between our next tour with her. We thought both of these actions were very kind of her.

Our next tour was a day trip via sapsan to Vladimir & Suzdal. Ksenia had the tickets ready and sat with us. She had a driver in Vladimir & Suzdal. Time went very fast there and Ksenia was very informative and relaxed which we like rather than formal)

Since this is a review of moscow me and not our specific tour destination I don't need to write about the places (beautiful, so go).

On return I was distracted by showing Ksenia what I had bought and left my bag with my new iphone and 4 days of photos at the station. Soon to be 200km away.

Yes, these things could be replaced and my photos would be in the cloud- but it was a bit of a shock. Ksenia somehow worked some magic and got the station to find the bag and put it on the next train arriving at midnight. She had to fill out a form, which would have been in Russian. On arrival back at Moscow she disappeared for a bit and then advised who was the guard and how to get the bag at midnight.

This was unbelievable. In our own home country that bag would be gone. Husband went and got the bag at midnight.

I cannot thank Ksenia enough. As a guide, she could have just put it in the too-hard basket. Instead, she went out of her way to assist me. There was zero chance of us being able to do the same thing, due to the language barrier and system barrier.

Ksenia knocked the ball out of the park. She is kind and helpful and knows her stuff.
We should have booked more with her. All we can do is recommend her 100% and should we return we will be booking her. T

Date of experience: June 2019