“Great ”
Review of Bryanskiy Byk

Bryanskiy Byk
Ranked #19 of 16,630 Restaurants in Moscow
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Description: Russian meat cuisine. Best dishes of Russian cuisine in interpretation of our chief.
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

A great experience at Moscow. Good restaurant whit nice atmosphere. Excellent and tended meat. Professional service.

Date of visit: January 2019
Maria A, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Bryanskiy Byk, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad, that you enjoyed our place. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

I had a family dinner in this place. Great atmosphere, very nice music, they also have TVs with the World Cup matches live. The servers are very attentive and polite, extraordinary food and a nice selection of wines, believe me, I'm Italian, I know great wines. This place was definitely one of the best that I went to in Moscow.

Date of visit: October 2018
Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Bryanskiy Byk, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Anil, thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed our place. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

The waiter comes with a tray of meat to facilitate your choice and then meat is cooked to perfection. The wine list is super with some excellent Italian wines. Good service and value for money

Date of visit: September 2018
Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Bryanskiy Byk, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Luigi, thank you for such a pleasant review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

I would like to share my opinions about the restaurant which I visited in July 2018:

1) Service is highly recommended. Staff was very interested and helpful.
2) Steak was tasty (7.5/10). However it could be more delicious and it might be fully deprived of hard section (nerve) even if it existed in a very small percentage.
3) Lemonade was quite tasty.
4) Location of the restaurant is very suitable.

Therefore, I can come to the conclusion that price is a little bit high in comparison with the service offered, which I think can be attributed to the location.

Date of visit: July 2018
Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Bryanskiy Byk, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Hello, we are glad that you enjoyed our place. Your comment about meat was sent to the administration. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The food is good, didnt like much the lamb.

Stay away from the grilled squid!

Fried cheese is great, and the hangover soup is really really good.

Steaks were good also, but still think is oberpriced.

Date of visit: July 2018