See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Stayed there as I was attending an exhibition at Crocus City Expo center. This made it easy to access as it was't too far. Rooms were average with basic facilities. The breakfast was decent. The bar was great and the staff at the bar were awesome. We also celebrated a friend's birthday and the staff were very supportive and did everything they could to make it exciting.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Hotel reception staff were pleasant, professional, and spoke english good enough to get by. The basic room I stayed in (I didn't get the deluxe) was ridiculously small. The tv was probably 13" max. There was no DVD player as advertised on their web page. And only Russian channels. They advertise 24hour room service, but I was never able to get through to them, no matter what time I called. Ended up walking to to the restaraunt to pick up what I wanted. And like previously mentioned the ac/heater was loud and came on at random times, even if it wasn't powered on. On a positive note the WiFi connection was awesome. I was able to call home to the US on Skype, and had very clear connections.

The hotel bar and restaraunt were both adequate, but don't go in thinking you are going to grab a quick beer! I sat and waited 20 minutes on one occasion, before finally leaving. I might as well have been invisible! Other times were better - just depends how busy they are.

The hotel location isn't great (northwest side Moscow) but the good thing is that it is very close to the Metro station...about a 10 minute walk. So you can easily get into the city, Crocus Expo center, or wherever else you need to go. Just plan for the travel time. Took me about 20 minutes to get to Crocus, and 45 minutes to City Center.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Brian K
Reviewed August 3, 2012

To be quite honest, this the worst hotel I've ever been to.

First of all, this part of Moscow is just sad and everything here (including the hotel) reminds you of Soviet times... Me and my colleague had to stay here, since the conference we were attending was not far from the hotel and I must say, next time for the same conference I'll prefer riding in taxi for three hours from some other area than staying here again.

The hotel is very basic, very Soviet and very boring. My room was quite small, and, in fact, the bathroom was even nicer than the room itself. The window was overlooking this huge public market which made me feel just sad. What annoyed me the most - there was not even a bottle of water in the room and I had to run to this cooler in the hallway to get a glass of water every time or just order in from the restaurant. Very inconvenient.

The hotel restaurant was ok I guess, but "ok" is the only more or less good word I have for it. The breakfast was very VERY basic and Russian, so sometimes instead of eating there I just had my breakfast at the conference, which had much nicer cafes at its premises.

The hotel staff wasn't friendly at all. No smiles, no warm welcoming, no nothing.

All in all, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. For this money you can find a much better place in Moscow.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Alina_V_CH
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Very basis hotel which reminds you that Russia used to be a communist country. Very small rooms with noisy airconditioners. Bathroom basic and very small. But overall clean. Breakfast was acceptable. Is ok for a couple of night on business trip. Price was low to Moscom standards, paid 2.500 roebel per night. Staff is not speaking any english and documents are all in cyrilic writing so you can't read anything. No english channels on the TV.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank huguesheylen
Reviewed February 27, 2011

This hotel could have been better for the foreigners in terms of more facilities. The location was good for me as it was near to my office but seems little far from city. The restaurants & wifi were good. People speaks good english. Receptionists are well groomed to handle english speaking tourist,

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business