“Soho Rooms - great party feeling!!!”
Review of Soho Rooms

Soho Rooms
Ranked #258 of 13,981 Restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Asian, European, Russian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Khamovniki
Description: SOHO ROOMS stands overlooking the Moscow river on the site of an old silk factory. SOHO ROOMS is a proven leader in the highly-competitive luxury segment of the Moscow market for dining and entertainment. The unique and versatile styles of Soho Rooms interiors afford our guests comfort and variety in an atmosphere of their choice Soho Rooms' interior concept combines: A visually-stunning BAR ROOM An award-wining DINING ROOM A wildly-popular DISCO ROOM An original all-year-round TERRACE with the POOL
Reviewed August 7, 2012

As I read the reviews for Soho Rooms on Tripadvisor, and they were not entirely positive I was a bit reluctant if we were even to go there. Luckily we did that anyway. I must say I loved this place! we didn’t try the food – but as I understand Soho Rooms is best later at night. We came around 12 and the party had barely started… This must be one of the best clubs in Moscow, and the night we were there it was just the perfect crowd of beautiful people, great music and bartenders that really knew how to make a perfect Mojito. Kind of impressed with the dancers, who looked unreal (no wonder they are called Soho dolls), and they really give the place the right party feeling... If you get what I mean. Or even if you don’t like that type of thing – Soho Rooms still offer the perfect bars, great dance floor, and a terrace to die for on a warm summer night - many thanks to Sergey for great service on the terrace! So when you feel like having a good time – yes Soho Rooms would be one of my first choices.

1  Thank maria_messo
There are newer reviews for Soho Rooms

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Expect face control on the door - Try to see the funny side, it's just what they do.
Head upstairs for a delicious meal from a large choice on the menu, all in an elegant lounge setting.
After 1am the music starts to heat up and the dancing girls come out to shake their booty.
Soho Rooms can easily compare with the best nightclub restaurants other cities round the world have to offer.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

to start : at the door, they still are difficult. when we mentioned that we had dinner reservations helped a lot. We were welcomed, but not sure you can walk in like that.
And in afterthought, maybe they shouldn't be so difficult ! its a big space, groundfloor with big bar, then the club in seperate rooms next to it. They were empty when we can in at 23.15 on a Saturday evening. The upstairs to the restaurant. we got a nice seat, but the chairs...the worst you can sit in, you can't really lean, you can't sit up straight. I wonder if the owner has indeed sat in one of these chairs? But I must say, service was very good, I asked for another chair and they gave me one immediately. The bottle of Champagne I ordered, was not chilled enough when it came to the tabel, It was a mid priced one, so nothing really special, or the cheap stuff they keep cooled anyway, but that was a pity.
now to the food, it was perfect, Wagyu beef, and it was Wagyu, not some replacement.
Price was hefty, but nomal for this kind of place.
the it was 1.30am. normally busy hour in any club around the globe. Here the only 2 dancing girls were the professional hired ones in a leopard skin. Nice but boring. The club was empty except for some 50 persons, half of which was staff. On top deck there is a patio, with seperate DJ, atmopsphere was a bit better, people seem to go there first, but no atmosphere, just about 70 people there, some still eating, some came just from their tables, nobody dancing. It can be that Saturday is just not the right night for Soho, but what day would be it then?
So we left it soon after this little inspection, thinking there were other places to have better fun.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

A part of the nightlife not to be miised when visiting Moscow. Friendly and professional reception and waiters, good food and great atmosphere. After dinner a visit to the dancefloor should not be left out, good DJ´s, great performances and beautiful people!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Creative foods and great quality for one of the best club scenes. Cuisine is set seasonally and staff makes dining part of the evening pre-party.