“First ever visit ”

Ranked #338 of 16,777 Restaurants in Moscow
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Neighborhood: Boulevard Ring
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Loved the place. Atmosphere great and great drinks. Will definitely return at the next opportunity and looking forward to trying the food.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank whatyaseeiswhatyaget

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This is the coolest pub I’ve ever seen! We were just strolling in the streets of Moscow at the very heart of it when we saw a familiar name “Connolly Station”. My husband is Irish so of course we couldn’t just pass by. Coming in was like falling into the rabbit hole indeed as behind a small door hid a huge place with several floors and unique interior. We spent first ten minutes walking around the place and exploring. It really is unusual and the atmosphere is very pleasant.

We didn’t order any food so I won’t be a judge to that but we had a few pints of cider from their massive fridge. Great selection of ciders.

It was just a quick visit but my Irish hubby was impressed so was I.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Spent an evening with a small group of friends. Beer is fresh, menu is more than enough. Yet the main advantages are: spacious place, Irish pub classics furniture and interior, 2 floors with a balcony-style seats, glass sunroof in the center, some tables are at the windows with a view to one of the streets in the very historical center in Moscow. And yes: waitresses are polite and fast.
Very good, I’ll visit it more then once again.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank AlexeyB781
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

A good choice to have beers and some fingerfood.
Games + tv screens to see football matches
A great pub in a good location

Good prices. 3 guys USD 70

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Very authetic irish pub in the center of Moscow. Nice burgers, good service, but in my opinion a lit bit expensive(

Date of visit: April 2018