SunFlower Park Hotel
Rushotel(Moscow)
Uzkoye(Moscow)
MIRIT Hotel(Moscow)
    • Restaurant
    See what travelers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed April 28, 2013

I never thought that I would say that about a hotel in Moscow, but this hotel broke the mould. The room was great: clean and comfortable. The staff were really helpful. There was a good restaurant (good, honest food at reasonable prices). Free wi-fi was available (worked very well).

This is not a flash, bells and whistles 5* hotel, but it is my opinion that a lot of the fancy 5* hotels in central Moscow (and elsewhere) would have a lot to learn about cleanliness, good service and comfort from the Katerina Park.

Somewhat out of town, but a very short walk to a Metro station. You can be in Red Square in just over 20 minutes.

Not far from the hotel (1 short metro stop away) there is a modern shopping centre and market with a number of restaurants around.

Best news: the hotel charge REASONABLE prices.

The staff and management of this hotel deserve hearty congratulations!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
    Katerina_Cronstedt, Owner at SunFlower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review and for your kind words! It really means a lot to me and to our entire team who try hard every day. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was not the first time to be in this hotel. I like everything there.Nobody hurted me. Everything was very good. I had clean room, good breakfast, no noise at all.
    Staff was polite and outgoing.
    Thank you for the good night!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
    1  Thank Egeny

Dear guest, Good to hear you trusted us for a return visit, great to hear you liked everything. Welcome back again and again!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

already second stay at this hotel; in Moscow it is difficult to find better quality for the same price (special offer of 2,450 roubles per night for double room; standard rate of 4,900 roubles is too high); friendly and helpful staff which speaks not only in English, but partially also German; good, modern and cultivated equipment; everything is very clean; prohibition of smoking in the whole hotel incl. rooms (pleasant also for me as a smoker); minibar is filled daily free of charge; breakfast buffet for Russia is really good, however, has still potential compared to standards in Western Europe; close to metro (3 min), approx. 10 stations / 30 min to the city

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest, thank you for your loyalty! Glad you find Katerina Park hotel clean, staff friendly and helpful. Great that you, even as a smoker, appriciate the non-smoking policy.
    Our special offers are popular, keep an eye on them!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very high relation quality/price. All included, wonderful breakfast, crew very kind and very well speaking english. Not so far from the center as someon said, just 25 minutes by metro and you're in the red square (metro station is quite close to hotel, jus 3 minutes walking). Recommended

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
    Katerina_Cronstedt, Owner at SunFlower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear guest, I am very glad to hear you found our hotel to be of a good quality/price relation!
    I have forwarded your kind words to all our staff, they mean a lot to us. Hope to see you soon again! Katerina Cronstedt, Managing Director Katerina Hotels

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Never having been to Moscow before, I wanted somewhere conveniently close to where my friends live. The hotel was clean, friendly, with excellent service.
    The metro was a very short 4 minute walk away, and once one the metro you can access the inner circle of the city with ease.
    The hotel offered a good selection of food and drink, 24 hours a day, and the breakfast was great to set you up for the day.
    Other hotels in Russia were bigger, brighter but much more expensive. I got a great deal using Booking.com.
    I hope to return to Moscow many times now, as I only scratched the surface of this wonderful city.
    I think I will plan to stay at the Katerina Park again, basically on reflection of the views I have just given.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. I am glad you found Katerina Park hotel to be clean and friendly, good that you liked the selection of food and drink in our 24/7 open lobby bar.
    I hope we will see you again soon, Moscow is wonderful city - especially summertime!