“Poor reception Wi-Fi Internet”

SunFlower Park Hotel
Ranked #62 of 327 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I really liked the room and service prsonal at this hotel. But working in a room where I rested, it was difficult, since the reception of the Internet Wi-Fi was very weak and had to look for it around the number that was well received. During downtime, the Capital it was wonderful including breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Alexey M
Katerina_Cronstedt, Owner at SunFlower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Guest, I am glad you liked the room and the service at our hotel. We will definitely look in to the wifi signal - it should be working perfectly. Hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Spacious, clean rooms with good air conditioning system, free(!) mini bar daily refilled, good Wi Fi connection (plus free internet in the lobby). The rooms are well isolated from outside as well as inside noise: several celebrations took place in the hotel's dining hall during our stay but we didn't hear a thing (well, we were located on the 12th floor…) Good elevator system. Excellent, rich breakfast, served for long hours. Friendly, courteous, English speaking staff at the reception desk. Only 7 minutes casual walk to the nearby Prazhskaya Metro Station.
The hotel is a little far from Moscow center: 30 minutes ride in the metro to reach it. But the metro system is so efficient that it is not much of a drawback.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you liked the rooms, the A/C system, free minibar, free wifi and our staff. It is a great reward to hear this and I have shared your opinion with the rest of the team. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Welcome back soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Home very nice and charming and helpful receptionists.
Olga speaks very good French [iminent=y0g5NbgUWfOB]
Spotlessly clean, quiet rooms, no noise, very discreet staff.

Room Tip: A bit far from downtown. I have not had time to enjoy the pool and spa ...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Katerina_Cronstedt, Owner at SunFlower Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest, I am glad to hear you liked your stay at our hotel. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel is small, but very cosy, friendly staff are always happy to help. Very good breakfasts. Free minibar in the room (juice, mineral water, сola, chips, nuts and two kinds of sweets). The hotel is close to the Metro station. This simplifies the path in the center of Moscow. The speed of Wi-Fi was good enough. Excellent relaxation in the sauna and jacuzzi.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest, great to hear you liked our hotel, found staff friendly and enjoyed the breakfasts.
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My son and I stayed this hotel for four days two weeks ago. We had great time in Moscow even though we don’t speak any Russian. Hotel worker are very nice and helpful. They speak English well!

Before I go, I booked the hotel through Expedia.com. I called the hotel to ask for visa support. They told me their website and ask me to email them. They replied my email quickly with forms. I emailed them the forms with $200 deposit and got my visa support materials the second day.

We got the hotel at 5:30 in the morning. They let us store our luggage there and gave us a map. We walked three min to subway (line 9) and it took about 30 min to get to the center (9 stops), then transfer to line 1 or 3 for one more stop to Red Square. We went back to hotel around 10 am and checked in before 11 am.

The guest room is clean and modern. The mini bar is nice and free. Wireless internet is very fast. They have room safe. So we stored our passports there and just bring a copy to walk in the city. My son brought his student ID from US and it worked in all attractions. It saved us a lot!

The hotel has a cash machine, the exchange rate is good (1 dollar for 32.6 ru). The buffet breakfast is excellent. It opens till 11 am everyday. The last day we need to leave early to go to airport, so they packed a lunchbox for us.

My son went to the fitness room a couple of times; he also went to Sauna and Jacuzzi. He left his swimsuit there and did not realize after one day. When he went to ask the receptionist, they found it quickly. They even washed and dried the swimming suit.

I also asked the hotel to book a tour for us, the Bunker 42 only has one English tour a day. They also booked my taxi to airport as well. We took the subway to all the attractions. The subway is the fast and cheap way to travel (less than $1 each ride, 265 ru for 10 rides), almost one train every min. We usually went out in the morning, come back to hotel to take a nap, then went out for dinner. Moscow restaurant serve lunch till 5pm. The sunset is after 10 pm. We often went back to hotel around midnight. We feel very safe there.

Overall we had very nice experience. I would recommend to everyone to stay in this hotel while in Moscow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jihong W
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We are a big family and we stayed at katerina park hotel for 5 days, every thing was perfect and clean inside the hotel with a very rish and tasty breafast, a very helpfull and nice staff. Further more the hotel is very near to a metro station. The only problem is that the hotel is a little bit far from the city center.
NOTE: green and delicious apples are available all the day :)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was 5 nights service is good nice personel everything is OK only the bed is not comfortable
sauna was too hot breakfast was ok for more information send mee an email then i give u
more information my email is jaak09@hotmail.com

Room Tip: nothing special
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo