“Oh blessed comfort!”
Review of Park Inn Sadu

Park Inn Sadu
Ranked #66 of 326 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was so very glad that I stayed at this hotel in Moscow. It was the first time that I was staying in an international, modern hotel in this city and it was an enormous relief.
My room was comfortable and ample in size and I could see the golden dome of the Kremlin from my window. Quite impressive!
The multi-lingual staff were always helpful, and each time I ordered room service (when they remembered the order...most of the time) it came up very quickly and with a smile.
I hope to be a regular guest there. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DZEBORAH
There are newer reviews for Park Inn Sadu

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Our travel agetn booked us in here. The hotel was clean and staff quite helpful. We spoke no Russian so were grateful when so many of the staff could communicate to varying levels in English. Our room was quite spacious. Not a lot of atmosphere about the hotel- functional, but then it is in Moscow!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer51
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed as part of a tour group for four nights and found the hotel well located for a Moscow city break but it has few service attractions and is best viewed as a moderately expensive hotel for a business traveller or as a hotel for tourists on a reasonable budget.

The hotel got overwhelmed one breakfast when a couple of tour groups decided to breakfast at around the same time but there's not much a hotel with limited resources can do about that. That experience aside, there is not a lot more to comment upon, save to say that I would rate the Park Inn as a 3 Star plus or a 4 Star minus hotel, rather than as a 4 Star establishment.

The hotel is on a fairly busy road, so ask for a room at the back if you don't want to be disturbed by traffic noise. We specified when booking our trip that we wanted a quiet room but were given a room on the first floor at the front - couldn't be worse. After one failed attempt we eventually were given a room on the seventh floor at the back, which was fine. But not a great start. Oh, one more thing; smoking rooms are available if you must.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rainsford
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The hotel is not far from the red square; close to museums.
New rooms, possibility to have launch and dinner in hotel. It is nice but not really beautiful. For business it's ok.
Just a girl at the reception is kind; the other ones, not so much.
The food is not really good but, there is a big menù with international dishes too.
If you don't smoke, could be better not dinner in the hotel. No respect for no smoking.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank aidni
Reviewed February 20, 2012

As the hotel is close to our subsidiary, I like to stay here. It is a good business hotel, close to the river, os it is nice to take a walk outside. Hotel also arranges taxis (you can bill them directly on your room) and the breakfast and service overall is ok.
Good price-value ratio. Recommended for business travellers, as well as sightseeing guests.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Wonderful place to stay for a business trip or a sightseeing tour close to Kremlin and city centre.
The hotel is freshly equiped, the rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, breakfast buffet is wonderful
We dined in a restaurant located closely and enjoyed the atmoshere as well.
Comfortably located to use the public transportation.
Will go back again with pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was booked into the Park Inn Sadu by a travel agent after requesting the Radisson Slavanskaya, being told that this was a newer four star property. Not even close to a four star property. Let's start with the service, receptionists were not helpful and appeared uninterested in helping the guests. In the restaurant, staff were consistently sitting on the counter and playing on I-pads or texting on cell phones. Several times over my visit, I had to get up from my table to approach restaurant staff for service.

Now for the room, although it was fairly clean, it was small. Maybe 20 square meters at most feeling like a closet. No tea/coffee making facilities. No iron and ironing board. I had to call for one and when requesting pressing service for my suit, was told could not be done so I would attend my meeting a bit wrinkled. Planned to workout in the gym, but there is none. So instead I stayed in a room that was overly hot with lack of control to lower the heat.

I felt more like I was at an Ibis than what was supposed to be a four star. Overpriced at $300 per night for what I got. Oh yes, and when requesting a late check out by an hour, was told not possible without looking into my reservation.

Recommendation: Stay Elsewhere!