“Not spanish but nice”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Spanish, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is my often choice for business lunch. I can't say it's splendid or awesome, but to my opinion one of a good choice in the area of Tsvetnoy blvrd for business lunch. It has three floors, smoking and not smoking area, sport bar and just nice interiours. Service, mostly is ok. Never seen it crowded.
So, I'd really recommend to drop in and have a look.
Good luck.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great Spanish food(and not only Spanish), football translation, friendly stuff, good price! 24/7! If u want to chill and easy atmosphere -go to the -1 floor!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Not a good choice for a Spanish cuisine. The jamon was represented in the menu in one line and was below our expectations. The wine was warm, not chilled to the right temperature. We even didn't want to stay for a main course and left the place.

1  Thank Sertova
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After a wonderful visit to Madrid and a sudden revival of interest in Spanish wine and jamon (in the wake of the Euro 2012 and a sense that my romance with Italian wine was losing steam), I was looking for a good Spanish place in Moscow. This was a disappointment -- jamon was below par. I am just back from St. Pete and its Ribeye. Jamon in St. Pete is much better. Looking at the menu in Tapa de comida, I failed to find something nice for the main course. And after bad jamon and mediocre chease plate, I migrated to the Sun of the Desert which is not far from this restaurant to enjoy much better meat. The same wine (Protos, rubero del duera) was a 1,000 rubles more expensive in the Sun of the Desert, but the wine was proper temperature and the glasses were nicer. The meat was incomparable.

Do not recommend Tapa de Comida. If you are into Spanish wine, look elsewhere. Tapa is a waste of time.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The place used to be real nice, but something happened with their food. It is really disappointing - almost everything we ordered and we made the mistake of not believing it the first time around and coming back to double check. The atmosphere is nice though.