See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2015

Fife star, brand new hotel Avrora hotel is probably best place for accommodation in the Belgorod city. Very close to most city centre attractions, close to railway station (12 minutes walking). Most staff speaks English. Good kitchen, breakfast might be a bit better but there is variety of choice. Belgorod has modern and well-designed small airport might claim one of best I had seen so far in Russia except Moscow airports.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed May 20, 2015

I've been here more than 10 times in 2014/5 it's has very good food and wine all of the menus are is in English or Russian . Rooms vary is size but always clean and modern but mostly showers not bath.
Staff always smile and seem to like working there as I now know all of them as they never seem to leave. It's my first choice from all of the central Belgorod hotels.

Room tip: They are all good but if not happy say so as the will race to help you
Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Good town - Belgorod! One of the best regional airports! Polite taxi driver! Good hotel! Good food! Nice personnel!
And it is a small town, 700 km away from Moscow! Very much surprised! Very nice to be here!!!
There are good places in Russia!!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2015

stayed at the hotel in December 2014 and it was my first time there. My room was clean but very cold so the first night i slept in my closes (((. The second night it became warmer but not so worm as i wish((. The receptionist was not nice and helpful when I checked in, I have to re-ask several time to receive the needed answers. And there were no any printed information about the services when I received my key. It was the key only (just plastic card) without any cover paper with hotel's information. The food was good but I had wait rather long period of time for supper after my order. Inspire of this inconveniences I like this hotel and prefer to inform the management to improve the service and probably will come if I'll be in Belgorod.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed December 10, 2014

The first night I stayed in this hotel I stayed in a single bed, room. The room was very small and the bathroom smelt. I was not impressed. I came back a second time and took a larger room on the 2nd floor. This room is great. The staff on my second visit was also much friendlier and helped me change room to one with a bath.The hotel has a bar and a restaurant with good food. Ideal if you do not feel like leaving the hotel in the cold winter weather.

Date of stay: December 2014