“Very confortable, nice place, very welcoming...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
A HUGE BED
Our lovely garden
The garden pavilion
Your beds!
The lovely and fully equipped kitchen
Sunset in the kitchen!
Green garden with places to relax
Beds
Relax in our garden
Sunset in the kitchen
The bright bathroom!
Sunset in the garden
Green grass and colorful flowers in our Garden!
Kitchen view
A HUGE bed
The beds
Bathroom
Bathroom
Flowers in our garden
You can make a HUGE bed, or separate it into 3 beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Andreea A
“Very confortable, nice place, very welcoming owners!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was a great place to stay! I loved the garden and the inside of the house. The place is so quiet and so nice. Loved it, will return!

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you Andreea. We were happy to have you as our guests.
BrusselsT...
Brussels
“Ideal choice for a short or longer stay”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2015

I was the second guest to stay in Alex' Beautiful Garden for 4 days during the 1st edition of the Art Encounters. What I found was a modern personal airbnb with very friendly and attentive hosts, an extremely comfy bed, a vitamin-boosting breakfast of fresh apple juice and homemade bread... Alex picked me up at & brought me to the airport for a minor fee. Up since 4am I appreciated the complimentary pancakes and apples that awaited me. In addition to helping me find my way around the Art Encounters, Alex, an architect, showed me some of Timisoara's architectural gems. His mum's Sunday dessert was a sweet treat. Make sure to try (and buy) a bottle of his granddad's homemade rakia... I could go on: I have nothing but positive comments to make about my stay, the place and my hosts. An ideal choice for a short or longer stay. I'll be back for the next Art Encounters if not before!

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you Tony. Looking forward to see you again for the next Art Encounters taking place in September. Best regards!
Gerhard R
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed 2 nights with three friends and had a wonderful time. Damian and family were wonderful hosts and they have a great home. They city is great (a comfortable walk away) and was an ideal end to our Romania tour. I highly recommend it.

Your age range 25-34
Елисавета...
Varna, Bulgaria
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed June 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at Garden house for 2 nights in fabulously designed new studio with modern interior, very comfortable bed, well furnished and equipped kitchen. Beautiful views of the garden, safe parking place. The owners are friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here. Highly recommend Garden house.

GailEdge
Homer, Alaska
“Oasis”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Damian and his family were great hosts. The apartment is set back from the street, behind a fence in a garden. It was peaceful, comfortable and very clean. Damian took us on a tour of Timisoara that we will never forget. Timiasora is beautiful and so rich with history.

Silvia N
“Great design & service!”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Loved the serenity of the place! Everything was perfect: room, service, garden, location, would go there again for sure!

m k
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable, peaceful accommodation.”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Damian and his family were excellent hosts who made us feel very welcome and gave us a lot of useful advice for traveling around the area. They even offered their home-grown vegetables to use in our cooking! The garden is beautiful and the room was spacious and comfortable, with plenty of natural light. The property is also well located, with the town centre only 10 mins away by foot.

Your age range 18-24
Jun 15, 2017
It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends. Best regards! Garden House
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing