All reviews large room quiet location hotel is situated nice hotel business trip city centre internet silence reception romania
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We spend 3 nights in this hotel, I strongly recommend the hotel for couples but also for families with kids. The room and bathrooms are big, cozy and very clean. The hotel is situated in a quiet place. For breakfast you have a lot of good choices.

Room Tip: Rooms with swimming pool view side I think they are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The hotel is very well positioned on the map of Timisoara. Close to the center of the town with a beautiful view from 2nd floor over the neighborhood. One of the top hotels in Timisoara when we speak about quality/price of the services.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2018

The Hotel had been booked short termed for me and I stayed for one night. I got a double room Suite with view to the pool. The room had been clean and was ok. The reception had been friendly and helpful. Tha atmosphere in the breakfast room could have been a little bit mor friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, and I travel a lot, this is not a 4 stars hotel. Rooms are not equipped for 4 stars, breakfast is poor, and you should go out from the hotel to eat -now is winter :) - but they have also some advantages: the hotel is near city center, 10 minutes walking, they have a parking area in front of it, it’s clean and the staff is very polite.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2018

This review has to be divided it two.
First - the hotel location, it's staff and service are really good. The rooms are clean and cleaned everyday, even if I don't welcome the idea that my towels were changed everyday..The breakfast is the big gap in the whole place: everyday the same eggs, sausages and same (only) white bread.

Second - we have reserved the big meeting room for a whole's week event and we had the feeling that they were totally overloaded: the planned lunch wasn''t enough for 70 persons, no vegetarian menu and the first 2 days internet slow connection (which was solve by the hotel itself) unsatisfied a lot of people.

I gaved some improvements ideas to the receiption, I hope they will take it in consideration.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business