All reviewspool and gymdecent valuethe hotel offerscomfortable bedminute walkbusiness tripneighborhoodsupermarkettaxiromaniacity
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Simply room which was very hot without possible regulation. Bathroom simply with narrow shower. Breakfast was good and staff friendly with parking for free.
In the bar not many drinks for choice eg. From Gin only Gordon

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2017

very good hotel, big room , comfetble, misssing only Hot water kettle, the breakfest is very good, the stuff is very kindly , 10-15 min walking to the center , if you like a texi it 's also a ;low price (about 15 lei), the wather was qiut cold but if you come in summer you can enjoy the swimming pull

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2017

found this hotel via Tripadvisor, reasonable price, parking places available behind the hotel, close to the city center (not to walk, but by car, taxi), spacious rooms, silent area, all in all a pretty good experience, would recommend and will stay again

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We stood 2 nights in a row at this hotel and it was perfect.
Although there was a problem with the heat in my room (I suppose so because it was turned on but still not warming up), the room was perfect. They have gym and sauna (which I tested), and one of my colleagues e njoyed a very good massage.
The breakfast was also very good and the staff at the reception was so friendly and fun! Really enjoyed it!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

It's a 2 stars hotel, not more. When I received my room, my bathroom( the toilet) was not clean. In the evening, when I returned, my room was exactly as I left it, nobody was cleaning my room that day. The rooms are very used, everything is old. The beds are very uncomfortable. The breakfast was poor. Only one good thing, the reception stuff is very kind and always try to help.
I will never ever return to this 2* hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business