“The best restaurant in that part of the city”
Review of Restaurant Merlot

Restaurant Merlot
Ranked #5 of 278 Restaurants in Timisoara
Cuisines: French, Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Merlot is a fine dining location where delicious food, good wines and great service are dedicated 100% to our guests !
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good and they even gave as a cold appetizer on the house. You can eat a nice fancy meal at prices sub European average or, during the week, get a three course meal for the same price if you opt for their daily set menu.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I can say that by far this is one of the best restaurants in Timisoara, judging by the quality of food and the experience. Last visit was in couple with my love and another couple. We had two types of beef tenderloin, and duck. All i want to say is that all of them were amazing!
Also, you will find a nice and good wine collection!
Take it a try! You won’t regret it!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant at my friend's insistence.
I served a burrata that had too much pesto for my taste. Being a man who does not comment on food I preferred not to say and eat because I was too hungry.

It does and the long-awaited desert did not meet my expectations not meet my expectations.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Even though the prices are high, the place is very good. The food was excelent, the waiters with a very good attitude, and the place looks wonderful

1  Thank Anisia C
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant with a perfect food, best quality beef and sweet dessert. Sincerely I recommend. Really fine dining!!!!

1  Thank Periat C