“very good food”

Biofresh Restaurant Vegetarian and Vegan
Ranked #12 of 278 Restaurants in Timisoara
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Biofresh it's a vegetarian and raw-vegan restaurant. We have a daily menu, we have delivery, and a lot of dishes and sweets to impress you with. We have a really complex menu, made for people who want to eat and be healthy. The menu is made by the latest information about diet and nutrition. We also prepare fresh juices, on the spot in different combinations with fruits or vegetables. We have a range of 20-30 raw vegan sweets. Made only with honey and carefully selected ingredients. We are always waiting for you with smiles!
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A nice restaurant with very healty food . A nice atmosphere in an ancient location of old fortress . Walls are from aparent bricks with wonderfull archades. Try sups , rise with mushrooms, natural juice and other foods prepered instantly.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place. Located close to the centre. Very good food, the portions are not very large, but the food is delicious. The 2-3 desserts are a bit too sweet. All in all, the food is very good and I would definitely recommend it. And so are the drinks, very interesting and taste very good. I am not vegetarian, but the food here is really good.

The personnel on the other hand uh, not nice! Rude, they hurry you all the time. They even tell you they don't have time to wait until you make up your mind because they are understaffed, as if that was our fault.

One time we waited for 3 (three!) hours to get the food we ordered. The rest of time times it took about 45 minutes to an hour to get the food, which is still too much.

The food is not the only thing that matters in a restaurant; if the service is not good, it doesn't really matter how good the food is. I hope they read their reviews and improve their service.

3  Thank OviTravelling
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I must say from the very beginning that I'm not a vegetarian and yet I love the food BIOfresh has to offer. I don't however agree to the rudeness of the waiters and working staff there. They seem to really NOT care about anyone in the restaurant. Another problem is the waiting time, food takes forever even if some items on the menu are raw so preparing shouldn't take too long. I don't recommend to be there between 12 pm-2 pm. It's packed and you can wait up to one and a half hours to get the food. Prices are reasonable though and I strongly recommend the desserts, the bruschetta, rice with tofu cheese and last but not least, the pastas with sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. Location is ok since the restaurant is located downtown and easily to get to. They are lucky to be the only vegetarian restaurant in Timisoara. A little bit of competition would probably help improve their service which is not the poorest I've seen in Timisoara.

3  Thank AlinaAlexandraG
Reviewed June 30, 2013

we were very happy to find this place. Very good, healthy and tasty food. A great place for vegetarians, vegans, or people with an intolerance or allergy. you should really go here and try some of their dishes, especially the desserts are amazing! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Cheap,second hand restaurant.Tasteless food,poor service,arrogant behaviour from the waiters.The location is good ,though.

1  Thank bau298478