“A must try if you are in Timisoara”
Review of Casa Voastra

Casa Voastra
Ranked #183 of 240 Restaurants in Timisoara
Cuisines: Italian, Romanian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Casa Voastra" translates as "your home". And it is your home because in summer we expect you in our garden fairy tale, full of flowers and trees, with magic lamps to listen to the murmur of water and in Winter we expect you in the same magical atmosphere at a dinner to light candles with a glass of mulled wine, listen to crackling wood in the fireplace.
Timisoara, Romania
“A must try if you are in Timisoara”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

One of the best places to eat in Timisoara. It is located at the city's periphery, somewhat away from the noise of the city center. A simple house with well arranged backyard transformed into a welcoming restaurant with great meal and international cuisine. They say they've taken the best of Romanian, Hungarian, Austrian and local cuisine and created a special menu for you. And they are right. The food is excellent, the serving as well, and the place looks very nice.

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not the best, as I expected”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I didn't like all the smoke in there.
And the place looks like I went back in time.
The food is good.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank libelula123
“The best!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had coworkers who for more than 1 year daily eating at this restaurant .... so I've decided to try it myself .... I am a pasta eater .... yoyyy, where we ate the most good lasagna with meat ... my wife, who is a picky, wanted something that was not on the menu (humus), waitress was very nice and she said she may ask the chef if he could do .... and came out very good!
it is true that not eating out in 20 minutes, but I knew I came to eat at the restaurant, not fast food .... and the atmosphere was great. I could say more ... but I do not advertise, I meant just an idea because I saw that people generally find it more developed critical eye.
I recommend this restaurant because we are new customers daily

• Visited August 2012
Timisu de Sus, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“realy very very good food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good God Lord today today I ate the best food of my life....some potato balls with parsley and chicken with a pink sauce ... I don't know how they did it, but they were amazing ... chicken melted in your mouth potato balls were large and beautifully browned and delicious...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank idascu n
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“three hours ... and still the food wasn't ready”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The place seemed nice... The waitress was very nice... The food was quite good(at least the appetizer).... But after waiting for three hours, we decided to leave, without receiving the main course... The waitress announced us that we'll have to wait for 20 more minutes. At this point some of us, almost had a nervous break down :).

Visited September 2012