“Elegant Ambience”

Restaurant Pomo D'Oro
Ranked #35 of 236 Restaurants in Timisoara
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Nelle vicinanze dell'hotel Perla 3
Island of Malta, Malta
“Elegant Ambience”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Pros:
- free house wine
- elegant ambience, european style
- terrace
- good menu selection
- helpful attendants

Cons:
- pizza didn't impress my husband
- my pasta with fish eggs was just ok, pasta was too hard
- expensive for what we ordered (the bill came to RON100)

We will probably try the pasta with truffle and horse meat next time.

• Visited May 2012

• Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Lafayette, Colorado
“European class”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

A taxi driver advised me this restaurant. I sat on the patio and started talking with the waitresses, who are extremely kind. I had a salad with horse meat slices (nothing special), a huge entrecote (wonderful) and a rucola salad (good). I drank water, coke and coffee. All was good and not too slow, just I didn't understand the horse meat salad, which honestly had no horse meat flavor.
I was billed 143ron, good price for an italian customer (who would pay more than that for the entrecote only), but I guess it's not cheap for romanian people (who actually was not there at the tables). Waitresses are very good and professional.
The only very bad problem I had is that they weren't able to let me pay with my Mastercard credit card. They kept asking me for a PIN code I don't even have, so I was forced to pay cash in Euros.. This was very awkward but I could survive.

• Visited July 2012
Bucharest
“nice”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

nice restaurant, they offer proseco, bruschetta and some liquor free of charge, the food is ok, the prices a little bit high but overall it's a nice italian restaurant...

• Visited May 2012
Genova
“Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Nice location in city center, the food was good and various. Also wines offer is wide and very exigent. The staff could be sometimes more warm. Also pizza can be served in this restaurant, but my suggestion is to taste italian cuisine dishes that here are various and special with an eye to meet local specialities

Visited March 2012
Athens, Greece
“nice enviroment. A”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

All dishes were tastefull. I didnt like the chefs choice pasta (No description on the menu)

Visited February 2012