See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Hotel is nice and clean. The room was big with comfortable big bed. The staff was really nice and helpful. Its not far away from the airport and from the city center. It´s a simple hotel but nice. We stayed there for 1 night.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Very cheap hotel with free parking.
Not too far away from city center.
Also close to airport (you don't need to cross the city)
Supermarket nearby.
Decent buffet breakfast.
Television with international channels

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is simple and it’s clearly not a 4 stars hotel, installations are simple and far away from a 3 stars hotel.
Tv doesn’t work, no electrical plug by the bed, cracked furniture and dirty chairs, extremely overpriced for what it is!
I went to the reception saying my tv didn’t work and with a bad English I was told: try again!
40 eur per night? I felt robbed!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is nice, clean, with big bed and tv in the room. Staf is nice, but man who checked us in didnt know a word of english... There is no swimming pool as it says in description. Breakfast is ok, not much to choose, but we had nice meal... So, with a few changes, it could be a much better impression...

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Good price,the staf is very welcome and very helpful.Rooms are very clean,fresh air,beds comfortable,big tv in room,fridge,bathroom clean.I some people explain bad things,but I couldn't find this!!!!
Every thing what we need ,staff help us.I was with my wife and baby and was nice stay,definitely we come back when we are in Timisoara!!!

Date of stay: August 2017