Oxford Inns & Suites Hotel Timisoara
$55
Hotel Novera(Timisoara)
$63
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscity centrenice stayresidential areaspacious roombalconytaxiairportromaniafridgenoise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The hotel is quite new and so the rooms are clean, what is very important especially in Romania. Also the staff was very helpful and kind, nevertheless not everyone was speaking english. There is no restaurant in the hotel, but we were offered a possibility to eat grilled chicken with chips and salad - delicious, a little bit too high price. The most disturbing was the crowing of a rooster in the morning, that I couldn't sleep. The breakfast was simple and tasty. I would recommend this hotel only for one night business trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The hotel is out of town (quiet area, is true, but far away of town-center)
- no restaurant.
- poor breakfast.
- no maid clean my room one day (the stuff apologise for that motivating that the maid is ill !!! - inacceptable!)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank padawan_a
Reviewed November 6, 2009

In Oxford Hotel I found a very familiar atmosphere, my room was very confortable (Room 303) with an amazing terraza at a great price. Furthermore, the staff was very helpful and gave us recommandations about very close interest points, as the hotel is placed near the olimpic pool, the Green forest and a park, all great places for an active couple. In addition, the center was quite close, about 5-7 minutes by taxi. I will surely stay at Oxford H. every time I will come to Timisoara.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Try somwhere else. They have no restaurant, the breakfast is poor. The hotel is practically out of town.
I waited for more than an hour for an expensive evening meal which was brought by catering, cold and disgusting.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank pnicbuc
diana s, Manager at Oxford Inns & Suites Hotel Timisoara, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

My name is Diana Sabados, I am the hotel manager and I am proud to announce that the services, conditions and the whole team is new and improved. Our team appreciates suggestions and complaints, and that is why we want to announce that we have opened Restaurant Oxford Inns & Suites, located in the hotel, and also invite you to come, let us know each other, and prove that indeed our hotel deserves the 3 stars.

You are welcome!

Reviewed June 16, 2009

other than i was diposit a mony thier in the safe box and they took it and said we take it as your rent , however it was more than the actual renting amount, and the stuff become so aggrissive at that point, everything else ware ok..... so i recommend it but everyone should take care of this point.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business