All reviewsthe location is perfecthalf the pricepieces of furniturethe heart of the cityair conditioningper daythe main squarebreakfast roomwithin walking distancerooms are cleanhotel is situatedrepairamenities
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Very old hotel but whis shouldn't be a problem if updated a little. Wood on the walls, cracky walls, old an uncomfortable beds, stains all over the carpet. Old bathrooms. the breakfast was average and you really have to go a long way to get to the breakfast room :)
The good thing is that is centrally located, right next to the center.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rocksy25
Reviewed April 28, 2011

I travelled in August 2010, for business reasons; rooms dusty, furniture more than 20 years old, no air conditioned (there were almost 40 degrees outside and almost the same in the room); towels old but clean; breakfast - poorly, cheap parizer and salami...I would not recomend this hotel, even the prices are low, you better find another hotel to stay...

Room Tip: Maybe in another hotel :-)
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2011

This is a quite big hotel of average look for those built in 80's (?). It's not modern in any sense, rooms are quite dark (furniture is dark and long out of fashion), but if you're not too demanding, you will find that the position of the hotel, polite stuff, free wi-fi, good breakfast and safe car parking is all you need. Especially if you consider price which is fine.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Terpsihora
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I stayed at the Continental in Targu Mures for 2 nights on the business trip.The place definitely NOT FOR BUSINESS, but if you go on a budget , with no expectations for luxury is just what you need. It's clean , the staff is friendly, breakfast is ok and the location (just in the centre of the town ) is excelent .

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank bebeluku
Reviewed August 1, 2008

I was in Targu Mures for business reasons. I thouth that will be comparable conditions with other Continental Hotels. Totally wrong! I arrived at 22 in the night, I had to wait a receptionist. They gave me an ancient, half kilo key :) When I enetered in the room I was very surprised finding the same comunist furniture, older than 1989. Only a black and white TV was missing to belive that I was back in past with 20 years. Then I was thirsty, after 7 hours of driving from Bucharest. But the ancient refrigerator was shut down and empty. I went back to the ground floor but the bar was closed, the restaurant was closed. In the end I found a beer at the reception. When I returned to my room I discovered a door. I open it to see what's behind. With this ocasion I met my neighbors :)) Then another 20 minutes to find the bodyguard who had the only key to lock that door.
And tha last surpise, in the morning, I doscovered (too late, I wasn't proactive) that I didn't have any toiled paper in the bathroom :((.
Try any other offer in this town .It can't be worse.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business